San Antonio’s own Roland Cortes captured the photo Vic handpicked for his @NBA2K cover because it featured his teammates, a first for 2K. Vic returned the love with a gift celebrating Roland’s work
Grok 翻译: 来自 @wemby 的惊喜
圣安东尼奥本地人 Roland Cortes 拍摄了这张照片,Vic 亲自挑选它作为他的 @NBA2K 封面,因为它展现了他的队友们,这是 2K 的首次。Vic 以一份庆祝 Roland 作品的礼物回馈这份爱
OK so either a. he’s not good enough to elevate them or b. the roster isn’t good enough for him to elevate. It’s fine whichever way you go, but I think you have to pick one. Having them 4th is totally reasonable.
Grok 翻译: 好吧,所以要么 a. 他不够好,无法提升他们,要么 b. 阵容不够好,无法让他提升。无论你怎么选都没问题,但我认为你得选一个。将他们排在第4位完全合理。
Just asked Victor Wembanyama if he’d ever consider promoting a sports betting company.
“Absolutely not. I will never do that. Honestly, I think it’s very sad to see some players promote it. …Everybody does whatever they want, but without me.”
Isaiah Hartenstein’s height on floaters. It’s not just being great at making floaters. It’s shooting them at such a height that they are effectively unblockable, even to Wemby.
San Antonio’s own Ronald Cortes captured the photo Vic handpicked for his @NBA2K cover because it featured his teammates, a first for 2K. Vic returned the love with a gift celebrating Ronald’s work
Victor Wembanyama was asked if he would ever sign a deal with a sports betting company: “Absolutely not. Honestly, I think it’s very sad to see some players promote it.”
Mitch Johnson on #Spurs adding Billy Donovan: “He’s a tremendous person, great personality, fits in seamlessly. He’s got worlds of experience, an extremely hard worker. He’s not kicking his feet up and telling stories. He’s rolling his sleeves up and getting his hands dirty.”
Grok 翻译: Mitch Johnson 谈 #Spurs 引进 Billy Donovan:“他是一个了不起的人,性格极佳,能无缝融入。他拥有海量的经验,是一个极其勤奋的工作者。他不会翘着脚讲故事。他会卷起袖子,亲自动手干活。”
Wembanyama says that he has turned down big endorsement deals in the past that were not aligned with his values: “Obviously, we earn millions and millions. This is not our biggest strength. Our biggest strength is inspiring, and we can inspire in a good way or a bad way. I want to inspire in a good way. That’s the strongest thing I can do.”
winning three in a row is basically impossible. Wemby, ok, that’s fair enough. No one over 29 wins. only two winners in thirty years over 29, and none since Kobe.
Interrogé sur la prochaine présidentielle française, en tant que « jeune, noir, avec un important soft power entre les mains », Victor Wembanyama :
1-« Ça me fait beaucoup de choses à gérer et à comprendre. Être jeune et noir n’est pas quelque chose qui me touche tous les jours. C’est impactant (pour beaucoup), mais pas dans ma sphère sociale de privilégiés. »
2-« Est-ce que j’aurai un rôle à jouer dans le futur à ce niveau-là ? Oui, j’en suis sûr. Mais aujourd’hui, je me construis d’abord en tant que personne, et je me considère chanceux de ne pas être trop pris par ces responsabilités. »
Post-All-Star break #NBA leaders in blocks per 36 minutes last season (minimum 300 total minutes)
V. Wembanyama SAS 4.7
Y. Missi NOP 3.4
P. Reed DET 3.0
D. Clingan POR 3.0
R. Williams POR 3.0
Grok 翻译: 全明星赛后 #NBA 上赛季每36分钟盖帽数领先者(总分钟数至少300分钟)
V. Wembanyama SAS 4.7
Y. Missi NOP 3.4
P. Reed DET 3.0
D. Clingan POR 3.0
R. Williams POR 3.0
“I love Dev. Dev became probably my favorite player in the NBA after last year.. I hit him after the season, I was like: ‘I have so much respect for you’.”