By Michael C. Wright / ESPN, 2026-10-02 03:00:58

圣安东尼奥消息——马刺队球星维克托·文班亚马 (Victor Wembanyama) 是对推广体育博彩网站不感兴趣的职业运动员之一。
这位法国球员周四在训练营训练结束后表达了自己对此事的看法。
“绝对不会,”当被问及是否考虑为体育博彩网站代言时,文班亚马说道,“我永远不会那样做。说实话,看到一些球员去推广博彩,我觉得非常令人遗憾。每个人都可以做自己想做的事,但别算上我。”
随后,文班亚马被问及他如何决定代言哪些品牌。
“过去,金钱是一个考量因素,”他说,“现在不是了。即便这么说,我拒绝过的、远超我实际收入的报价多得是,只因那些事情与我的价值观不符。而现在,我想推广那些能带来积极影响的事物,与那些我可以分享信息和价值观的对象合作。显然,我们能赚到数百万美元,但这并不是我们最大的力量。我们最大的力量是激励人心。我想以正面的方式去激励他人。这是我能做到的最有意义的事。”
文班亚马的几位NBA同行目前都在为博彩公司和预测平台代言,其中包括勒布朗·詹姆斯——他于9月从DraftKings转投Polymarket;凯文·杜兰特(FanDuel),他同时也是Kalshi的投资人;还有扬尼斯·阿德托昆博,他早在今年2月就成为了Kalshi的股东。
“互联网上充斥着各种观点,”阿德托昆博在宣布这一合作时于X平台发布(现已删除)的帖子中写道,“我决定,是时候发出一些自己的声音了。今天,我以股东身份加入Kalshi。”
三届MVP尼古拉·约基奇则早在2023年就成为了塞尔维亚博彩公司Superbet的首位品牌大使。
NBA的劳资协议在球员合作方面对体育博彩运营商和预测市场一视同仁。球员不得推广任何与NBA相关的市场的博彩业务,但在一定限制条件下,他们可以为体育博彩公司代言并持有少量股权投资。
与此同时,文班亚马将迎来自己的第四个NBA赛季,此前他刚率领马刺队自2014年以来首次闯入NBA总决赛。这位两届全明星球员上赛季连续第三个赛季领跑联盟盖帽榜,并成为首位全票当选NBA年度最佳防守球员的球员。
现年22岁的文班亚马上赛季在NBA MVP投票中排名第三。
由生成式 AI 翻译,翻译内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
查看原文:Spurs' Victor Wembanyama not interested in promoting betting sites
Spurs’ Victor Wembanyama not interested in promoting betting sites

SAN ANTONIO – Count Spurs star Victor Wembanyama as one of the professional athletes who isn’t interested in promoting sports betting sites.
The Frenchman expressed his view on the subject Thursday after a training camp workout.
“Absolutely not,” Wembanyama said when asked if he’d ever consider promoting a sports betting website. “I will never do that. Honestly, I think it’s very sad to see some players promote it. Everybody does whatever they want, but without me.”
Wembanyama was subsequently asked how he makes decisions about which brands to promote.
“In the past, there was a dimension of money,” he said. “Not anymore. Even if I said that, I’ve refused plenty, much, much more money than I’ve made for things that were not [in line with] my values. And now, I want to promote things that have a good impact, have a good influence with who I can share messages and values. Obviously, we earn millions and millions. This is not our biggest strength. Our biggest strength is inspiring. I want to inspire in a good way. That’s the strongest thing I can do.”
Several of Wembanyama’s NBA peers currently promote sportsbooks and prediction platforms, including LeBron James, who moved from DraftKings to Polymarket in September, Kevin Durant (FanDuel), who is also an investor in Kalshi and Giannis Antetokounmpo, who became a shareholder at Kalshi back in February.
“The internet is full of opinions,” Antetokounmpo wrote in a since-deleted post on X, announcing the move. “I decided it was time to make some of my own. Today, I’m joining Kalshi as a shareholder.”
Three-time MVP Nikola Jokic, in 2023, became the first brand ambassador of Superbet in Serbia.
The NBA’s collective bargaining agreement treats sports betting operators and prediction markets the same when it comes down to player partnerships. Players aren’t allowed to promote betting on any market related to the NBA. But they are allowed to endorse and hold de minimis equity investments in sports betting companies with some restrictions.
Wembanyama, meanwhile, enters his fourth season in the league coming off San Antonio’s first appearance in the NBA Finals since 2014. The two-time All-Star last season became the first player to unanimously win NBA Defensive Player of the Year after leading the league in blocks for the third-consecutive season.
Wembanyama, 22, finished third last season in voting for NBA MVP.
By Michael C. Wright / ESPN


