By Tom Orsborn, Staff Writer / San Antonio Express-News, 2026-10-04 21:15:09
周日晚间,马刺2026届新秀首次领略到了主场球迷在霜银中心的狂热激情。
“今晚他们太投入了,”在一年一度免费向公众开放的银黑对抗赛中,面对全场座无虚席的看台打完比赛后,首轮秀中锋小塔里斯·里德 (Tarris Reed Jr.) 说道,“他们不停地欢呼、呐喊、尖叫。我的天哪,这感觉真就像一场真正的正式比赛,我当时就想,圣安东尼奥的球迷们真的很在乎这支球队。我们新秀私下里都在聊:‘哇,这里的球迷真的与众不同。’
“今晚的一切都太特别了。”
凯尔登·约翰逊 (Keldon Johnson) 砍下全场最高的19分。迪伦·哈珀 (Dylan Harper)(18分)、朱利安·尚帕尼 (Julian Champagnie)(17分)、维克托·文班亚马 (Victor Wembanyama)(16分)、德文·瓦塞尔 (Devin Vassell)(15分)以及大卫·琼斯·加西亚 (David Jones Garcia)(11分)同样得分上双。这也是自6月13日纽约尼克斯队在第五战以94-90击败马刺并终结2026年NBA总决赛以来,马刺队首次重返主场球馆亮相。
赛后,约翰逊客串主持了新秀卡拉OK环节。马刺在首轮第26顺位选中的康涅狄格大学内线里德,凭借一首激情澎湃的邦·乔维(Bon Jovi)名曲《Livin’ on a Prayer》技惊四座,成为全场焦点。
“我和我弟弟从小就听这首歌长大,所以我知道它一定会引爆全场,”这位来自圣路易斯的23岁大个子说道,“我觉得大家应该都听过这首歌。希望如此吧,要是你没听过,那就是你的问题了。这是一首很棒的歌。”
即将迎来代表马刺出战第7个赛季、身为目前队内效力时间最长球员的约翰逊表示,他一直非常享受队内对抗赛。
“我觉得这给了球迷们一个走出来真正支持我们的机会,他们中很多人在常规赛期间可能不一定能来看球,”约翰逊说道,“我们能让他们提前一睹球队的风采,而我们要做的是上场展现出最佳状态,去享受比赛,奉献给现场观众他们想看的精彩内容,全心投入其中。这让我们有机会同室操戈、享受快乐、与球迷建立深厚联结,留下难忘的瞬间。所以,我每一年都无比期待这一天。我期待着走上球场,和球迷们一起呐喊狂欢。
“我觉得这能让他们提前预热,看到我们在整个赛季中即将展现的面貌。”




由生成式 AI 翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
查看原文:Fans pack Frost Bank Center for Spurs' annual Silver & Black Scrimmage
Fans pack Frost Bank Center for Spurs’ annual Silver & Black Scrimmage
The Spurs 2026 rookie class got its first taste Sunday night of how enthusiastic the team’s fans can be at the Frost Bank Center.
“They were so into it tonight,” first-round center Tarris Reed Jr. said after playing in front of a packed arena at the annual free Silver & Black Scrimmage. "They were cheering, they were yelling, screaming. It was like, oh my gosh, it really felt like a game, and I was like the people, the fans of San Antonio, they really care. Us rookies were talking about it like, ‘Wow, these fans are different.’
“It was so special tonight.”
Keldon Johnson led all scorers with 19 points. Dylan Harper (18), Julian Champagnie (17), Victor Wembanyama (16), Devin Vassell (15) and David Jones Garcia (11) also scored in double figures as the Spurs returned to their home arena for the first time since the New York Knicks ended the 2026 NBA Finals with a 94-90 victory in Game 5 on June 13.
Afterward, Johnson served as emcee for the rookie karaoke. Reed, the Connecticut big man the Spurs selected 26th overall, stole the show with a rousing rendition of Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer.”
“Me and my little brother used to listen to that song growing up, so I knew it would be a crowd favorite,” Reed, a 23-year-old St. Louis native, said. “I think everyone knew the song. Hopefully. If you don’t, that’s on you. A good song.”
Johnson, who is entering this season as the longest-tenured current Spur with seven seasons to his credit, said he always enjoys the scrimmage.
“I feel like it gives our fans a chance to really come out and support, maybe (a lot of whom) can’t make it out necessarily during the season,” Johnson said. "We get to give them a sneak peek and we try to go out there and put on our best performance, go out there and have fun, give the crowd what they want and just enjoy it. I feel like this is a chance we get to play against each other, have fun, bond with the crowd, make this a memorable moment. So, yeah, I definitely look forward to every year. I look forward to getting out there, yelling and having fun with the fans.
“I feel like it gets to show them a preview of what’s to come throughout the season.”
By Tom Orsborn, Staff Writer / San Antonio Express-News