By nba-scores | Reddit/r/NBASpurs, 2026-05-29 10:59:06
赛后讨论板:圣安东尼奥马刺(3-3)118-91 击败俄克拉荷马雷霆(3-3)| NBA季后赛 | 2026年5月28日
热评
马刺本赛季送给了雷霆他们整季33%的败场。
widelyruled:这数据真是有够疯狂。这绝对创纪录了吧?
Silkyowl925:我们在天上的父,愿人都尊你的名为圣。愿你的国降临,愿你的旨意行在地上,如同行在天上。我们日用的饮食,今日赐给我们。免我们的债,如同我们免了人的债。不叫我们遇见试探,救我们脱离凶恶。阿门。约翰福音 14:6 耶稣说:“我就是道路、真理、生命;若不藉着我,没有人能到父那里去。” 约翰福音 10:30,约翰福音 8:58,马可福音 2:5!马刺加油!
他们在第三节彻底心跳停止(凉凉)了……
senator_corleone3:马刺队史上最伟大的团队篮球表现之一。
FirstIllustrator2024:也是雷霆队史上最尴尬的时刻!
而且瓦塞尔把切特那个竹竿一样的屁股治得服服帖帖,臭弟弟。
btdawson:我老婆生气了,因为那球之后我扯着嗓子大喊:“去死吧,你这个竹竿混蛋!”哈哈。
DistinctCriticism320:看来大家对切特的怨念很深啊。每次他被当儿子打,我都会对着电视大吼。
Fast_Advisor2654:瓦塞尔和文班现在共同拥有切特的抚养权了。
GabeIsGone:太搞笑了,因为虽然德文是个不错的防守者,但我真不记得他经常防守大个子,更不用说防得这么好了。他提升自己的防守技能就是为了折磨切特,我太爱看这个了。
让托尼·兄弟离抢七大战远点,滚得越远越好。
Life_Astronomer_5773:严重同意!
rduron21:他不可能连续吹三场吧,对吧?
信柯基,得永生!
马刺加油!
6/6
Chinese-dog:
如果我们能把修女们送到俄克拉荷马城,再给**托尼·布拉瑟斯 (Tony Brothers)**申请一张限制令,那抢七我们能赢20分。
oamlrt:我觉得他不会执法抢七。
Daiches:他们会把“控场大师”请来。搞不好我们能打到抢九!
柯基的生涯代表作?
Waterflowstech:我开始理解宗教/邪教是怎么创立的了,哈哈。
迪伦·哈珀 (Dylan Harper),真他妈牛逼。
Ecstatic_Visual_2026:年轻的历史最佳
两场比赛之间最大的悬念居然是谁来吹罚下一场,这太疯狂了。NBA真悲哀。
卧槽兄弟,文班不只是在研究比赛录像,这家伙绝对还在研究怎么完美模仿波波的采访风格。
雷霆球迷在推特上彻底破防了。“马刺太脏了、恶棍之流”等等。笑死我了。
他们那乡巴佬脑子已经对周六的比赛怕得要死了。 Buffaloman:我看到多尔特在卡特和卡斯尔起跳攻筐时,用前臂扫向他们两人的后脑勺。看来裁判把这些都漏掉了。
Maxpo:兄弟!难道他们对自己这两年来的名声充耳不闻吗?
我还是无法释怀:我们单防亚历山大,结果他正负值是-28。
如果米奇去俄克拉荷马城还像周二那样包夹他,我会疯掉的。
行吧,有没有众筹页面?大家凑钱买机票把修女们送到俄克拉荷马吹抢七?算我一个!
不管你们怎么说,以下是三个事实:
在非托尼·兄弟执法的比赛中,马刺3胜1负。
过去三场比赛中,马刺有两场大胜雷霆。
马刺在G3和G5的失利直到比赛后期都很胶着,不像雷霆在G4 and G6那样直接被打爆。
马刺能赢下抢七。这需要付出巨大的努力,但完全可以做到。
我们需要把OnlyFans的辣妹和修女们都带到俄克拉荷马城。
BetterCallSus:“米奇的妞们与修女合唱团”,这名字可以直接去参加乐队大比拼了。
shangalang69:米奇真是前所未有地专注,绝对不能被高清镜头抓个正着,哈哈。
当文班穿着达席基(Dashiki)手里拿着书出现在赛场时,我就知道雷霆要完蛋了
我们要去打抢七了!
不先输掉3场,怎么能赢下抢七呢?马刺加油!
小伙子们的反弹让我印象深刻并深感骄傲。为周六的比赛热血沸腾。
很兴奋能看到这支球队在抢七中的表现。
但说实话,文班、卡斯尔和哈珀在面临淘汰的生死战中所做出的回应,已经告诉了我关于这三位最具天赋的球员想知道的一切。王朝即将降临。
抢七大战将是福克斯的生涯代表作……兄弟们,我们要用意念把这变成现实!
抢七那天正好是我生日。
最好是把对面吊起来打,否则这将是我有生以来最糟糕的生日。
Annual-Way6401:我也是!生日同胞!
Freded21:算上我,三个五月的双子座了
Uncle-Cracker-Barrel:家人们,我们一定会为你们拿下这场胜利的。
文班接受采访时那种尴尬又紧绷的劲儿,简直跟波波一模一样。
抢七大战。把修女们、波波、文班的床,把一切都带到俄克拉荷马!
让修女们和球队坐同一班专机过去。
好狗狗柯基已经6中6了,正在加载7中7。
把那群假摔骗子吊起来抽!
在季前赛的时候,我做梦也想不到我们今年会有机会打进总决赛。
如果我说无论抢七结果如何我都感到满意,这绝对是真心话,因为这支球队在整个赛季(包括季后赛)中展现出的成长有目共睹。
但正如詹姆斯所说:“让我们贪婪一点吧。”
孤注一掷!
雷霆专区已经炸锅了。心态彻底崩了,哈哈。
1Jwise:我就是来看这个的。
在最狂野的幻想中,我也没想过这支球队能打到西决抢七,并且有机会干掉雷霆。显然,我们都想要一场胜利,但天呐,这赛季真是太不可思议了,而且我觉得他们绝对有很大机会赢下那场抢七。
我们刚刚赢了27分,而文班看起来一点也不高兴。这就是我想看到的极致专注的状态。
Trixie_Lorraine:太爱他赛后的风度了。
今晚证明了雷霆要竞争完全100%依赖哨子球。
文班:我来这只是为了不被罚款。
无论抢七发生什么,我们都应该感激这支全联盟最年轻的队伍目前所取得的成就。
大家意识到我们正在见证什么了吗??家人们,未来一片光明!
马刺抢七晋级!
rocaballa2000:实际上还差5场胜利,但天呐,能击败雷霆就已经太爽了。
刚刚开车沿着库莱布拉路一路按喇叭。到处都是12号,哈哈。
我已经看够了,把修女们送到俄克拉荷马城。
抢七大战修女们必须到场。
另外,希望看到更多文班的“贤者模式”。
距离总决赛仅一步之遥。
去TM的主场优势。过去三场我们赢了两场,势头在我们这边,而且在这个系列赛中我们的总净胜分占优。干掉他们。
“我来这只是为了不被罚款。”
兄弟,这个采访真是要把我笑死了。
抢七的结果有很多种可能,但德文已经赢得了巨大的尊重。
很高兴看到凯尔登和巴恩斯投进了几个球,我有种强烈的直觉,抢七大战会需要他们的发挥!
所以这轮七场系列赛的胜负情况是:
马刺 3胜
雷霆 1胜
托尼·兄弟 2胜
对于周六的比赛,我既兴奋又充满希望,同时又他妈的害怕得要死。这一路走来真是太刺激了。
希望抢七大战会是一场精彩的对决,也希望马刺能赢!
为我们的小伙子们感到骄傲。
兄弟们,我该开车去俄克拉荷马城看抢七吗……
把修女们送到俄克拉荷马城去!
去TM的雷霆!
一个更健康的哈珀是这场比赛的关键(甚至敢说是整个系列赛的关键?)。
看看他在G1的表现,以及他在G2受伤前所做的一切(当时他正朝着又一场爆发迈进),天呐……
他的对抗、力量、防守、沉着等等,正是马刺所需要的。这让我对抢七充满信心。
哇哦。 SolvedRumble:完全同意。我觉得哈珀从伤病中恢复得很好,因为他今晚状态爆棚。如果他下一场能保持下去……总决赛说不定就是我们的了……
相信柯基!
马刺抢七拿下
求求了,抢七千万别来托尼·兄弟!
在这轮系列赛里,我根本没预料到巴恩斯会发挥作用。我很喜欢他在替补席上和文班交流的那个镜头。
这种场面正是他来到这里的意义所在,而到目前为止,他在关键时刻不负众望。真是个硬汉。
很高兴看到巴恩斯投进几个三分。必须让对面的防守不敢轻易收缩。
这个采访现在真是要把我笑死了
卧槽
那只狗预测得没错。
“俄克拉荷马小丑队”的旅程正式结束了。最好细细品味你们拿到的那唯一一个冠军吧,因为守着那个水货MVP和一整队彻头彻尾的垃圾,你们再也别想拿冠军了。NBA终于在舆论压力下,在你们那垃圾王朝还没开始前就亲手终结了它。
我们的三分投得相当不错。不奢望下一场还能复制这样的手感,但我希望福克斯能迎来突破性的一战,同时文班、卡斯尔和哈珀也能打得好。
去拼每一个二分之一球,干扰每一次投篮。
这就是秘诀——把“老大”带到俄克拉荷马城。
我们还活着……希望我们能挺过去。距离NBA总决赛只差最后一场胜利了!
雷霆实际上对健康的哈珀毫无办法。
信柯基,得永生。如果我们能一路走到最后,马刺官方必须给那只狗发一枚总冠军戒指。
这是在G5之后做出的绝对强硬的宣告。你知道的,当**哈里森·巴恩斯 (Harrison Barnes)**找到三分手感时,对手就要被按在地上摩擦了。他们必须让队员们好好休息,并在抢七大战中继续保持这股怒火。胜利就在眼前,但小伙子们必须展现出对胜利的渴望。真的很期待接下来的发展。第四节后半段获得的额外休息时间,应该能在他们前往俄克拉荷马城之前发挥作用。这是一场能让你嘴角上扬的比赛。
我认为抢七的胜负将取决于当值裁判组是否会买账俄克拉荷马人那套假摔碰瓷的鬼把戏。这轮系列赛的裁判吹罚简直像精神分裂一样。
顺便提一句:湖人宣布他们解雇了十多名市场和商务等部门的人员。
翻译翻译:湖人正式开始清除勒布朗的亲信了。
文班赛后采访(法语翻译)
记者 1:维克托,我知道刚打完比赛还很激动,但是……你能够退一步审视,并意识到你目前为止所完成的这段旅程有多不可思议吗?
维克托:完全不能,而且我没时间去想这些。
记者 2:维克托,我们看到你在比赛开始前在场上给队友们做了一番慷慨激昂的动员。你演讲的内容是什么?
维克托:高度机密。
记者 2:在情绪层面上,在今天这场比赛之前,这是你在季后赛中经历的第一场面临淘汰的生死战。这种备战状态是否让你想起了以前经历过的其他比赛?
维克托:这让我想起了很多比赛。在所有级别的比赛中。因为……对我来说,今天在NBA赢球并不比当年在地区U13联赛中赢球更重要。竞争的本质永远是一样的。
记者 3:维克托,额……在经历这六场比赛后,在进入抢七之前,你目前的身体感觉如何?像这样的系列赛是否也让你学到……你的身体会有起伏,你必须去调整和管理它们?
维克托:确实有这方面的因素。但我认为现在真的有一种麻木感……对胜利的渴望目前完全压倒了疼痛。所以我想说,我感觉非常好。
记者 4:我有一个关于……你赛前着装的简短问题。那是在向僧侣致敬吗?还是为了开斋节?以及……你如何评价哈珀今晚的表现,你如何看待他总是能突破、总是能对篮筐保持侵略性的能力?
维克托:这是两个风马牛不相及的问题。是的……这和僧侣没有任何关系。没错,这确实是为了开斋节。至于迪伦……是的,他一如既往地令人印象深刻。在一名球员经历这种生死战之前,你永远无法预料他会展现出什么样的一面……很高兴知道他就是这样一位大心脏球员。
我们球队的防守者足够优秀,可以单防亚历山大。让他们各司其职就好。
如果他用单打击败了你,那向他脱帽致敬……但千万别让他找到空位射手,让他们投出50%以上的三分命中率。
求求了,把修女们用飞机送到俄克拉荷马城吧
当这支球队全员进入状态时,他们就是联盟中最好的球队。希望他们周六能全员上线。
文班这波波维奇式的回答,哈哈。
干得漂亮!马刺真的是一支极具观赏性的球队
波波教练就是那个X因素。
马刺加油!
我坚信这场胜利要归功于哈珀找回了极佳的状态。
这是我们唯一一场在没有文班在场的时间里赢分的比赛,就是因为他得分得太顺了。
当马刺真正能够施展防守时,场面就会变得很有趣。
Arca-Knight:你的意思是,当他们被“允许”施展防守时。
没有了垃圾裁判的偏袒,雷霆总是会被打爆。
我错过了后面的比赛,因为我女儿一直在那尖叫
真是艰难的一天。
travski90:这说不定帮我们赢下了比赛。让她继续叫,别停!
**达龙·福克斯 (De’Aaron Fox)**这是把他的“吸铁石吸球”神级表现留到抢七大战呢。
我很担心福克斯。在客场的抢七大战中,他绝对不能再打出效率极低的拉胯表现了。在主场他还可以这样,因为其他球员会站出来弥补,但在客场不行,客场的容错率要小得多,而且亚历山大还会得到他的假摔哨。福克斯必须保持高效。
我觉得我们还没有真正意识到哈珀是怎样的存在。
即便在两人都健康的情况下,他现在也已经是一个比福克斯更好的球员了。
他冲击篮筐并完成终结的能力已经极其圆熟。
我真心觉得他能在5年内成为联盟中最好的控球后卫。
这可能性大吗?不大。
但他今晚看起来确实是场上最出色的球员。
对于一个甚至还没到法定年龄抽电子烟的人来说,这太不正常了。 Papa_Huggies:是的,我觉得我正在看着一个武器库极其丰富、却能始终保持自己节奏的球员,他的终结很有凯里的神韵。
考虑到他身材高大,而且他的跳投确实在不断进步,到2031年,他真的有可能成为联盟最好的控卫,与最好的中锋并肩作战,身边还站着一个全明星级别的得分后卫卡斯尔。
抢七能安排这组裁判吗??
干。得。漂亮!冲冲冲冲冲!
感谢修女,感谢柯基。把他们吊起来抽,马刺加油!
在r/nba的某个帖子里,尼克斯球迷嘲笑我,说**米切尔·罗宾逊 (Mitchell Robinson)**是比哈珀更好的替补球员。真他妈是一群小丑。
我觉得马刺能走到这一步简直不可思议。文班有可能打进总决赛并拿到戒指,这绝对是闻所未闻的。即使是詹姆斯在他这个年纪也做不到。
文班刚才是不是说了“相信篮球之神”?
文班一直在给简短的回答,哈哈。
在G6结束时,我不认为文班说的是“凶狠犯规”。我觉得他是在告诉普拉姆利说“哈尔滕施泰因犯规了”。
真希望他们把大鼓抬出来庆祝。
SantosRanger:我猜他们的心态是“工作还没结束”,这就是为什么没把大鼓抬出来。
由生成式 AI 翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
点击查看原文:Post-Game Thread: San Antonio Spurs (3-3) defeat Oklahoma City Thunder (3-3), 118-91 | NBA Playoffs | May 28, 2026
Post-Game Thread: San Antonio Spurs (3-3) defeat Oklahoma City Thunder (3-3), 118-91 | NBA Playoffs | May 28, 2026
Post-Game Thread: San Antonio Spurs (3-3) defeat Oklahoma City Thunder (3-3), 118-91 | NBA Playoffs | May 28, 2026
热评
Game 7 win or lose. The fact that this extremely young team beat the expectations of being a sub 40 win team to instead win 62 games and take the WCFs to game 7 is already a successful season.
Wemby is 22
Castle is 21
Harper is 20 anew-cloudLITE:Yes sir!!! Also, Jules is 24, Devin is 25, CB is 20 …
BloodNinja2012:Champagnie is only making 3 mil this year and next.
YungJae:I don’t want to say I’m happy either way, but damn if I am not impressed by this team. The work they put in, the maturity, the comradery. Amazed to see how they have progressed over the year(s).
IMisssMyAccount:The fact that Wemby is 22 and is as locked in and mature as he is, the league should be terrified. They will be the villains next season(although, not as hated as OKC).
Spurs have now given OKC 33% of their losses this season
widelyruled:That’s truly a wild stat. Gotta be a record, right?
Silkyowl925:Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen John 14;6 Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life and no one come to the father except through me, John 10:30, John 8:58, Mark 2:5! GO SPURS GO!
They flat lined on that 3rd quarter…
senator_corleone3:One of the greatest stretches of team basketball in Spurs history.
FirstIllustrator2024:And the most embarrassing for OKC basketball history!
Also Vassell owns Chet lanky ass bihhhhhh
btdawson:My wife got mad cuz after that play I yelled “get fucked lanky mother fucker” at the top of my lungs lol
DistinctCriticism320:I guess the Chet hate runs deep here. I yell at my TV every time he gets sonned
Fast_Advisor2654:Vassell and Wemby get to share custody of Chet now
GabeIsGone:It’s hilarious, cuz while Devin is a good defender, I can’t recall him guarding any big with any regularity and certainly not this well. He grew his game just to F with Chet, and I’m all about that life.
Get Brothers the fuck away of game 7
Life_Astronomer_5773:here here
rduron21:No shot he referees 3 games right?
In Corgi We Trust!
GO SPURS GO
6/6
Chinese-dog:
If we can get the nuns to OKC and get a restraining order for Tony Brothers then we win by 20 in game 7
oamlrt:I dont think he’ll be reffing game 7
Daiches:They’ll bring in the Extender. Somehow we’ll go to 9!
Corgi legacy game?
Waterflowstech:I’m starting to understand how religions/cults get started lol
Dylan fucking Harper.
Ecstatic_Visual_2026:Young GOAT
Wild that the biggest question between games is who is going to ref the next game. Sad state of the NBA
Shieeet boy, Vic wasn’t just watching film on the game. Bro was watching film on how to perfect the Pop interview style.
OKC fans are melting down on Twitter. “Spurs are dirty, thugs, etc.” Hilarious.
They’re scared out of their hick minds for Saturday. Buffaloman:I saw Dort take a forearm swipe at the back of both Carter and Castle’s heads as they were in the air at the rim. Guess they missed those.
Maxpo:Bro! Are they deaf to the two years of OKC reputation?
I just can’t get past playing Shai 1 on 1 and he goes -28.
If Mitch goes into OKC and double teams him like he did on Tuesday I’m going to lose my mind
Ok, is there a fundme page where we can chip in to fly the nuns to OKC for game 7? Count me in!
Say what you want but here are 3 facts:
The spurs are 3-1 in games not reffed by Brothers
The Spurs have blown out the Thunder 2 of the last 3 games
The Spurs losses in games 3 and 5 were close deeper in the game unlike the Thunders losses in games 4 and 6
The spurs can win game 7. It will take a lot but it can be done.
We need the OF baddies and nuns in okc.
BetterCallSus:Mitch’s Bitches and the Nuns, take that to Battle of the Bands
shangalang69:Mitch is all-time levels of locked in to not be caught in 4k lol
I knew OKC was cooked when Wemby showed up to the game wearing a Dashiki and carrying a book
We going to game 7
CANT WIN A GAME 7 WITHOUT LOSING 3 GAMES FIRST GSG.
So impressed & proud of the response from our guys. Pumped for Saturday.
Excited to see what this team does in a game 7.
But to be honest, the elimination game response by Wemby, Castle, and Harper told me everything I needed to know about our three most talented players. Incoming Dynasty.
Fox legacy game coming game 7……we gotta believe it into existence boys!
Game 7 on my birthday
Better win by belt or it will be the worst bday of all time
Annual-Way6401:Me too! Birthday twins
Freded21:Make that three may geminis
Uncle-Cracker-Barrel:We gonna get you this dub fam
Wemby gives those awkward tense interviews just like Pop did
GAME 7. BRING THE SISTERS, POP, WEMBY’S BED EVERYTHING TO OKLAHOMA!
let the nuns fly with the team
Good Boi Korgi is 6/6 and is loading for 7/7
BELT TO ASS THOSE FLOPPING FRAUDS
I would have never guessed we would have a chance at the NBA finals this year in the preseason.
I wouldnt be lying if I said I would be pleased regardless of the outcome of Game 7 because of the growth this team has shown ALL season long (playoffs included).
But as Lebron said “Lets get greedy”
ALL IN!
The thunder are blowing up on their sub. Spiraling lol
1Jwise:This is why I’m here
I did not, in my WILDEST fantasies, have this team going to a game 7 in the WCF with a chance to take down OKC. Obviously, we all want a win, but holy shit what a season this has been, and I feel they absolutely have a legitimate chance to win that game 7.
We just won by 27 points and Wemby does NOT look happy. That’s the level of locked the fuck in that I’m trying to see
Trixie_Lorraine:Love his post game demeanor.
Tonight proves OKC is 100% dependent on foulball to compete
Wemby: I’m only here so I don’t get fined
Whatever happens in game 7, we should all appreciate what’s been accomplished already by this young team, the youngest in the league.
Do you guys realize what we’re witnessing?? The future is B R I G H T y’all
SPURS IN 7
rocaballa2000:Really 5 more but man beating the thunder wld be awesome
Just rode down Culebra honking. 12 everywhere lol
I’ve seen enough, send the nuns to OKC
The Nuns have to be there for Game 7.
Also more of Wemby Monk mode
One win from the finals.
Fuck their home court. We’ve won 2 of the last 3, we have the momentum, and we own the overall margin of victory in this series. Get it done.
“Just here so I don’t get fined”
this interview is fucking frying me bro
Game 7 can go a lot of different ways, but Devo has earned a massive amount of respect.
Love that Keldon and Barnes got some shots to fall , have a sneaky feeling that’ll be needed in game 7!
So for the 7 game series it is:
Spurs 3
OKC 1
Tony Brothers 2
I’m both so excited and hopeful and so fucking scared of Saturday’s game, what a ride it’s been.
Let’s hope for a great game 7 and hopefully Spurs win!
Proud of our guys.
Guys should i drive to OKC for game 7…
Travel the nuns to OKC!
FUCK THE THUNDER
A healthier Dylan Harper the key to this game (dare to think the series?).
If you look what he did in game 1 & what he was doing in game 2 before he got injured (on his way to another huge game), man…
His physicality, strength, defense, poise, etc, exactly what the Spurs need. It makes me feel optimistic for game 7.
WOW SolvedRumble:Totally agree. I think Harp has recovered well from his injury because he was fire tonight. If he can keep that up next game…the finals MIGHT be ours…
TRUST THE CORGI
SPURS IN 7
PLEASE NO TONY BROTHERS FOR GAME 7
I didn’t have Barnes on my Bingo card for this series. Loved the shot of him talking to Wemby on the bench.
This type of situation is exactly why he’s here & so far he’s delivered when it mattered. What a stud.
Good to see Barnes hit a couple threes. Gotta keep that defense honest
this interview is fucking frying me rn
FUCK
The dog was correct
The ride is officially over for the OKClowns. Better savor that one chip you got because you ain’t ever getting another with the fraud MVP and a roster full of absolute scrubs. NBA finally got pressured into ending your trash dynasty before it ever started.
We shot the 3 pretty well. Not expecting a repeat performance but I hope Fox gets a breakthrough game with Wemby + Castle & Harp play well.
Chase all 50/50 balls and contest all shots
This is the secret – BRING EL JEFE TO.OKC.
We’re alive… I hope we make it. Just one more win to the NBA Finals!
OKC actually has no answer to healthy Harper
IN CORGI WE TRUST. If we go all the way, that dog needs to be sent a ring from the Spurs organization.
An absolute statement after game 5. You know when Harrison Barnes is feeling himself from the three, the other team is getting their ass handed to them. They gotta get these guys rested and continue to fuel them with fire into Game 7. Victory is so close, but the guys have to want it. Really excited to see how it plays out. The extra rest the final half of the 4th should hopefully payoff for our guys before traveling to Oklahoma City. One of those games that just make you smile.
I think game 7 will hinge on whether the crew in charge is gonna buy into the Okies flopball BS. Refereeing has be schizophrenic in this series.
FWIW: Lakers announced they are releasing over a dozen personnel in marketing and business and whatnot.
TRANSLATION: Lakers are officially getting rid of LeBron’s peeps.
WEMBY’S POSTGAME (FRENCH TRANSLATION)
Interviewer 1: Victor, I know it’s still very fresh, but… are you able to take a big step back and realize the journey you’ve managed to accomplish so far?
Victor: Not at all, and I don’t have time to think about it.
Interviewer 2: Victor, we saw you give a big speech to your teammates on the court just before the start of the game. What was the content of your speech?
Victor: Top secret.
Interviewer 2: And on an emotional level before this game, it was your first elimination game in the playoffs. Did the approach remind you of other games you might have experienced before?
Victor: It reminded me of a lot of them. At all levels. Because… today, winning in the NBA isn’t more important to me than… winning in the regional under-13 league back in the day. The competitiveness is always the same.
Interviewer 3: Victor, um… how do you feel physically after these six games heading into game 7, and does a series like this also teach you that… well, you can have physical ups and downs, and that you have to manage them?
Victor: There’s some of that. I also think there’s really a certain numbness… The desire to win truly surpasses the pain right now. So I want to say I feel really good.
Interviewer 4: I have a quick question about… your outfit before the game. Was it a little nod to the monks? Was it for Eid? And… what did you think of Dylan Harper’s game and… what do you think of his ability to always drive, to always be aggressive towards the rim?
Victor: Two questions that have nothing to do with each other. Yeah… it had nothing to do with the monks. Yes, indeed, it was for Eid. And… for Dylan… yeah yeah, it’s… impressive as always. And… you can’t know what a player is going to look like… before he has gone through these kinds of games and… it’s great to know that he is like that.
The defenders on this team are good enough to defend Shai straight up. Let them do their job.
If he beats you, tip your hat … but don’t let him find open shooters who’ll shoot at a 50%+ clip.
FLY THE NUNS OUT TO OKC IM BEGGING
When this team shows up they are the best team in the league. Let’s hope they show up Saturday
Wemby with the Popovich answers lol
Let’s fucking go! SAS is a really fun to team to watch
Coach Pop is the X factor
Go Spurs Go
I firmly believe that Harper getting back into good form is to thank for this one.
This was the only game where we actually won non-wemby minutes and it’s cause he was scoring so well.
Funny what happens when the spurs can actually play defense
Arca-Knight:You mean, when they’re ALLOWED to play defense.
Thunder without the bs officiating always gonna get blown out.
i missed the rest of the game because my daughter was just screaming the whole time
rough day fs
travski90:Might have won us the game. Let her rage.
De’Aaron Fox saving his magnet ball performance for Game 7
I’m worried about Fox. He CANNOT have another stinker efficiency wise in an away game 7. He can do it at home as other players rise up and compensate but he can’t do it away where the margin for error is much smaller and Shai will get his flopping calls. Fox HAS to be efficient.
I don’t think we quite grasp what Dylan Harper is yet.
He is already a better player than Fox, even if both were healthy.
His ability to get to the rim and finish is so polished already.
I genuinely think he could be the single best point guard in the league within 5 years.
Is it likely? No.
But he looked like the best player on the court tonight.
That is not normal for someone who can’t even legally vape Papa_Huggies:Yeah I feel like I’m watching someone who’s got a giant bag but stays within his own rhythm and his finish is Kyrie-esque.
Considering he’s pretty tall and his jumpshot is genuinely improving there’s a real possibility that by 2031 he’s the best PG, playing alongside the best C, and with a fringe-all star SG in Castle beside.
Can we get this ref crew for game 7??
Let’s. Fucking. GOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thank you nuns thank you corgi. BTA GSG!
on some post in r/nba knicks fans laughed at me and said mitchell robinson is a better bench player than dharp. fucking clowns
I think it’s absolutely incredible the Spurs made it this far. A WEMBY potential finals appearance and ring would be unheard of man. Even Bron couldn’t do it at his age.
Did Wemby say “trust in the basketball gods”?
Wemby just giving short answers lol
At the end of game 6, I dont think wemby said “hard fouls”. I think he was telling Plumlee that “Hart fouls”
Wish the brought the drum out
SantosRanger:“Job’s not finished” would guess is the mindset and the reason to not bring it out
By nba-scores, via Reddit/r/NBASpurs


















