[PtR] 马刺季前赛最值得关注的故事线

By Jeje Gomez, Mark Barrington, Devon Birdsong / Pounding The Rock, 2026-10-08 07:41:48

马刺的季前赛首战即将打响。你最期待看到什么?

Mark Barrington: 我最期待的就是篮球重新回到我的生活里。这个休赛期很短,但感觉已经过了好久没能看马刺的比赛了。不过我想看看小塔里斯·里德 (Tarris Reed Jr.) 能否立即做出贡献,也想看看其他年轻球员的成长。迪伦·哈珀 (Dylan Harper) 的技术会不会再上一个台阶?[会的!] 斯蒂芬·卡斯尔 (Stephon Castle) 的外线投篮能否进步?[希望如此。] 维克托·文班亚马 (Victor Wembanyama) 这赛季又会带来什么令人惊叹的新技能?[准备好被震撼吧。]

Devon Birdsong: 嗯,我本来想说托拜厄斯·哈里斯 (Tobias Harris),但呃……好吧,这个梦碎了。 除此之外,我真的很期待看到年轻内线们的表现。别误会,看到迪伦·哈珀的表现我总是很兴奋,但无论他在什么阵容里,我都知道他很出色,而这个替补内线的问题可能最终更重要,尤其是考虑到最近内线球员的伤病史。*敲敲木头*

Jeje Gomez: 我非常期待看到卡特·布莱恩特 (Carter Bryant) 的状态。他打过夏季联赛,但只打了兩场,而且当时被要求做的超出了他目前的能力范围。我想看看他的投篮能否命中,防守能否在保持对抗强度的同时减少混乱,因为这正是2026/27赛季马刺需要他提供的两样东西。值得关注的故事线有很多,从后场的表现到新秀们的发挥。文班亚马永远看着赏心悦目,他太惊艳了,让人无法不关注他。但在季前赛和常规赛初期,我认为最有趣的剧情之一将是四号位出场时间的争夺,以及布莱恩特能否利用哈里斯的缺阵为自己争取到一个角色。

托拜厄斯·哈里斯预计将因小腿伤势缺席季前赛,可能赶不上揭幕战。这对马刺来说是个多大的问题?

Barrington: 完全不是问题。他的作用是提供季后赛所需的强硬,只要他在赛季中期恢复到100%的状态,球队需要他的时候他就会在那里。

Birdsong: 从场上化学反应的角度来说,可能会有一些有限的和/或短暂的影响,但现在赛季才刚开始,我不觉得这会是什么大问题。常规赛的对阵中,让朱利安·尚帕尼 (Julian Champagnie) 顶上就完全没问题,因为那是上赛季全NBA最好的阵容之一。马刺真正需要哈里斯的是季后赛,所以如果他们让他慢慢恢复,也是出于这个考虑。别忘了,即使没有哈里斯,这仍然是一支上赛季赢下62场比赛的球队,而且还有值得期待的成长空间。孩子们撑一阵子没问题。

Gomez: 这既可以看作问题,也可以看作机会。说是问题,是因为这位新援无法与新队友培养化学反应,这可能导致他赛季初期的表现打折扣。好消息是哈里斯是经过验证的球员,所以即使他需要一段时间才能进入状态,马刺也有耐心等他,因为他们清楚他能带来什么,而且常规赛的胜利可能并不需要他。

正如我之前提到的,我更感兴趣的是这给其他前锋带来的机会。即使哈里斯缺阵,四号位的出场时间依然紧张,虽然朱利安·尚帕尼应该已经锁定了重要角色,但凯尔登·约翰逊 (Keldon Johnson)、卡特·布莱恩特,甚至哈里森·巴恩斯 (Harrison Barnes) 都在争夺出场时间。凯尔登应该占据先机,但如果这位二年级球员和这位老将能得到展示自己技术的机会,布莱恩特的防守和巴恩斯的投篮可能会打动米奇·约翰逊 (Mitch Johnson)。哈里斯缺阵,他们应该会得到这个机会。

进入新赛季,从教练/体系的角度,你希望看到什么改变吗?

Barrington: 比利·多诺万 (Billy Donovan) 将为马刺解锁许多上赛季没有的进攻套路。我觉得马刺上赛季的很多成功只是靠天赋碾压对手。面对大多数球队他们仍能做到这一点,但在季后赛后期面对精英级别的对手时,他们需要战略上的优势,而多诺万可以给他们这个。

Birdsong: 文班这个休赛期已经提过了,但马刺确实需要努力把他打造成一个首选进攻武器,尤其是单打方面。而如果要这么做,就意味着他们需要让他在低位发力。无论常规赛还是季后赛,马刺最大的问题都出现在文班被变成一个纯跳投手、而不能同时在内线大杀四方的时候。这需要球队战术和文班本人都去强调并主动追求。比赛对他来说已经足够慢下来了,球队也足够深、足够有天赋,文班已经学会了如何让比赛来找他。现在他们所有人都必须学会如何在需要时最有效地把他的意志强加于比赛,或许在这个过程中,还能帮文班找到一招杀手锏。

Gomez: 三后卫阵容的表现会很有意思,但我认为马刺最大的问号是他们的半场进攻。阵容天赋太高,以至于上赛季他们可以在很长一段时间内没有战术计划、甚至连简单的战术都无法快速高效执行的情况下蒙混过关,但这必须改变。至于功劳归多诺万还是约翰逊并不重要,只要马刺能建立起一套进攻体系,让他们在比赛节奏慢下来时仍能创造得分机会就行。

由生成式 AI 翻译,翻译内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。

查看原文:The biggest storylines to follow during the Spurs’ preseason

The biggest storylines to follow during the Spurs’ preseason

The Spurs’ first preseason game is almost here. What are you looking forward to seeing the most?

Mark Barrington: I’m mostly looking forward to having basketball in my life again. It was a short offseason, but it feels like forever since I’ve been able to watch Spurs basketball. But I want to see if Tarris Reed is going to be able to contribute right away, and I want to see the development of the other young players. Will Dylan Harper take another leap in his skills? [yes!] Will Stephon Castle’s outside shooting improve? [I hope so.] What new unbelievable skills will Victor Wembanyama bring this season? [Prepare to be awed.]

Devon Birdsong: Well, I was going to say Tobias Harris, but uh…well, there goes that dream. Outside of that, though, I’m really looking forward to seeing how the young bigs perform. Don’t get me wrong, I’m always jazzed to see what’s going to happen with Dylan Harper, but I already know that he’s great regardless of what lineup he’s in and this backup big-man thing might end up mattering more, especially considering recent big-man injury history. *knocks on wood*

Jeje Gomez: I’m really looking forward to watching how Carter Bryant looks. He played in Summer League but only two games, and he was asked to do more than he’s likely able to right now. I’m interested to see if the shot falls and whether the defense can be less chaotic while keeping the physicality, since those are the two things the 2026/27 Spurs will need from him. There are a lot of interesting storylines to follow, from what happens in the backcourt to how the rookies fare. Wembanyama is always a pleasure to watch, and he’s so spectacular that it’s impossible not to pay attention to him. But in preseason and early in the regular season, I think one of the most interesting arcs to follow will be the battle for power forward minutes and whether Bryant can take advantage of Harris’ absence to carve out a role for himself.

Tobias Harris is expected to miss preseason with a calf injury and might not be ready for opening night. How big of a problem is that for the Spurs?

Barrington: Not a problem at all. He’s there to provide playoff toughness and as long as he’s 100% by midseason, he’ll be there when they need him.

Birdsong: I mean, on-court chemistry-wise it might have some kind of limited and/or brief effect, but it’s so early in the season that I can’t see it being much of a problem. Regular-season matchups will be just fine running Champagnie back out there instead, since that was one of last season’s best lineups in the entire NBA. The Spurs really need Harris for the postseason, so if they take their time bringing him back, it’ll be with that in mind. Bear in mind that even without Harris, this is still a team that won 62 games last year, and there’s still growth worth projecting. The kids will be fine for a bit.

Gomez: It can be seen as a problem or an opportunity. It’s a problem in the sense that the newcomer won’t be able to develop chemistry with his new teammates, which could cause his performance to suffer early in the season. The good news is Harris is a proven commodity, so even if it takes him a while to get going, the Spurs can afford to be patient with him, since they know what he brings to the table and they probably don’t need him to win regular season games.

I’m more interested in the opportunity it presents for the other forwards, as I mentioned before. Minutes will be scarce at the four even with Harris out, and while Julian Champagnie should have a big role locked down, Keldon Johnson, Carter Bryant, and even Harrison Barnes are battling for minutes. Keldon should have the inside track, but Bryant’s defense and Barnes shooting could entice Mitch Johnson if the second-year player and the veteran get playing time to show off their skills. With Harris out, they should get that chance.

What do you want to see change, if anything, from a coaching/system perspective heading into the new season?

Barrington: Billy Donovan will unlock a lot of different offensive sets that the Spurs didn’t have last year. I feel like a lot of the Spurs’ success last year was due to them just out-talenting the opposition. They will still do that against most teams, but in the later rounds of the playoffs when they’re facing elite opposition, they will need a strategic edge, and Donovan can give them that.

Birdsong: Wemby already brought it up this offseason, but the Spurs really need to work on utilizing him as a go-to offensive weapon, especially in isolation. And if they’re going to do that, that means they’ll need to unleash him in the post. The Spurs had their biggest issues in both the regular season and the postseason when Wemby got turned into just a jump-shooter instead of also feasting inside. That’ll be something that both team strategy and Wemby himself will have to emphasise and actively pursue. The game has slowed down for him enough, and the team is deep and talented enough, that Wemby has learned how to let the game come to him. Now they all have to learn how to most effectively impose his will on it as needed, and perhaps, in the process, help Wemby find a go-to move.

Gomez: How the three guard lineups fare will be fascinating, but I think the biggest question mark for the Spurs is their halfcourt offense. There’s so much talent in the roster that they got away with not having a plan or not executing even simple plays quickly and efficiently for long stretches last season, but that needs to change. Whether Donovan or Johnson gets the credit doesn’t really matter as long as the Spurs have an offensive system in place that allows them to create ways to score when games slow down.

By Jeje Gomez, Mark Barrington, Devon Birdsong / Pounding The Rock