By Criteracops / r/NBASpurs / Reddit, 2026-10-02 19:13:14
菜鸟,交学费吧,慢慢你就懂了。![]()
热评
嘿,菜鸟敢于挑战外星人,瑞思拜!
Wembanyanma:而且他起码比外星人重了30到40磅。明明占着力量优势,出手可不能这么软绵绵的。
Adorable-News-9364:当年字母哥面对新秀赛季的维克托可一点没手软,照样被扇得找不着北。文班其实比看着要有力量得多。
你们得明白,在此之前,他这辈子用这招单打任何防守人都是稳稳拿分的——直到今天。
直接上强度让他交学费吧,这挺好的。我喜欢他展现出的自信,面对地表最强防守者也毫不退缩。
每个人都得亲自试一次才死心。
说实话,刚看这视频时我还纳闷:“啥?他能在那个大个子头上得分?”然后……哈哈,想多了。
在马刺队内训练赛里,大家心里肯定无数次闪过这个念头:“还好正式比赛里我不用面对这尊大佛”……
跑个题:有人注意到小塔里斯·里德 (Tarris Reed Jr.) 的下肢有多粗壮吗?
这小子的腿简直像拳击手一样,真特么夸张。
换作是我反而更有信心了,因为这球要是换成防守文班以外的任何人,绝对必进无疑。
得了吧,在联盟打了10年的老将都还经常这么愣头青一样挑战维克托呢。
菜鸟才会犯的错误。
由生成式 AI 翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
查看原文:Oh no no no... Tarris, what are you doin'? 😅😅😅
Oh no no no… Tarris, what are you doin’? 


You’ll learn, rook. You’ll learn. ![]()
热评
Learning the hard way
crsolraac:And the best way.
Coolgrnmen:And helps Wemby continue to develop interior defense.
Aye rook ain’t afraid to challenge the alien. Respect
Wembanyanma:He also has a good 30-40 lbs on the alien. Can’t be going up with soft shit when you have the strength advantage.
Adorable-News-9364:Giannis didn’t go up soft with it against rookie Vic and still got his shit sent away. He’s stronger than he looks.
You have to realize this exact move has been a bucket on every defender he’s faced his entire life - until now.
Throw him to the fire and let him learn. This is good. I like that he’s showing confidence and not backing down from the best defender in the world.
Everybody got to try it once.
NGL, when I saw what the clip was, I was like, “what? is he going to score on the big guy?” and then…lol. Nope.
“I’m glad I don’t have to face that in real games” must be thought so many times in Spurs practice scrimmages…
Off topic: Anyone else notice how massive Tarris Reed’s legs are?
Kid’s got a boxer’s legs. Damn.
This would just give me the confidence that against anyone else that’s bucket every time
Hell, guys that have been in the league 10 years still try Vic like this
Rookie mistake.
By Criteracops / r/NBASpurs / Reddit