By PastaCheed / r/NBASpurs / Reddit, 2026-09-30 13:13:14
请看下方2026-27赛季判罚重点视频第二部分(由裁判发展与培训主管蒙蒂·麦卡琴 (Monty McCutchen) 解说),其中提供了关于“移动自由——外线与低位”以及“直线路径进攻”的示例和指导
来源:@NBAOfficial
热评
我怀疑裁判们会在赛季头几周严格吹罚这些动作,然后又回到过去几年的执法尺度。到了季后赛,95%的拉拽动作他们都会视而不见。
ShowBobsPlzz:我敢肯定,季后赛里这些判罚会在“恰到好处”的时机出现
很好奇他们会怎么执行这条规则。基本上每个球员防文班的时候都会拉拽他。
得等赛季开始才能知道这是真改革,还是像假摔新规那样不了了之
季后赛里对SGA、布伦森、坎宁安这些球员的无球拉拽确实很多,但对文班的拉拽尤其过分。抢篮板时被拉、跑战术时被拉,甚至去封堵投篮时都被拉。那段哈滕斯坦犯规文班、翻身时还抓着他手臂的剪辑,真的看得我火大
由生成式 AI 翻译,翻译内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
查看原文:NBA is officially cutting down on grabbing a player offball
NBA is officially cutting down on grabbing a player offball
See below for Part 2 of the 2026-27 Points of Emphasis video (narrated by SVP, Head of Referee Development and Training Monty McCutchen), which provides examples and guidance regarding Freedom of Movement - Perimeter & Post and Straight-Line Pathway Plays
Source: @NBAOfficial
热评
Feel like some of these changes are really going to help wemby. Literally how defenders were defending him in the playoffs
CorporateKnowledge5:And in a copycat league, you know everyone in the league was going to defend him the same way from the jump this season. Allowing one of the faces of the league to be bear hugged once he crosses half court all game is not good for business, Silver actually saw this one coming.
pwtrash:I thought the exact same thing. This is a pro-Wemby move, all the way.
BananaRepublic_BR:It will also hurt Castle.
mercfan3:Castle adjusts quickly though, and the straight line rule should help him.
He’s probably going to get in foul trouble early, but he needs to figure out what refs will let him get away with and what they won’t let him get away with.
I also think that having a reputation as a great defender is going to help him here. They tend to let those players get away with more. Like I think Caruso is still going to be allowed to grab. StyMaar:I’m pretty sure the league prefers the Spurs winning due to Wemby’s impact on offense rather than Castle’s impact on D.
I suspect the officials will call these tightly for the first couple weeks of the season and then settle back into calling it how they’ve called it the last few years. By playoff time they’ll allow 95% of the holds to go without a whistle.
ShowBobsPlzz:It’ll be called in the playoffs at juuuuuust the right times I’m sure
I wonder how they will enforce this. Every player basically grabs and pulls Wemby when guarding him.
Will have to wait for the season to start to see if this is a real change or like the flopping change
The offball holding in the playoffs was definitely high for guys like SGA, Brunson, Cade but with Wemby is was particularly egregious. Held offball on rebounds, trying to get into action, literally to contest a fucking shot. That Hartenstein clip of him fouling wemby and grabbing his arms while flipping literally pisses me off so much
By PastaCheed / r/NBASpurs / Reddit