By PastaCheed / r/NBASpurs / Reddit, 2026-09-29 01:25:37

热评
这篇文章之前发过,是出自《GQ》杂志对斯蒂芬和迪伦的专访
我喜欢最后那句话。他们也是普通人,需要在生活和经历中吸取教训。而与自己的兄弟们一起经历这些,你们才会共同成长。
文班不是不喝酒的嘛
能看到这么多关于他们三人的报道真是太棒了。我也很高兴看到哈珀融入得如此之好。感觉每一篇媒体报道里都有他,哈哈
我记得他们提过在他新秀赛季时去看了场演唱会什么的,然后接下来的几场比赛他就状态低迷。这家伙必须得按时睡觉才行。
由生成式 AI 翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
查看原文:Wemby got wasted after beating the rockets and they never did it again
Wemby got wasted after beating the rockets and they never did it again

热评
Awful loss against the hornets and then went 30-4 to finish the season, i’d say it was worth it
xbhaskarx:That’s because Wemby stopped partying after that and locked in
The article was posted earlier it’s from an GQ magazine interview with Steph and Dylan
I like that last sentence. They are humans and need to live and learn. And while doing it amongst your brothers, you grow together.
Wemby doesn’t drink
It’s great seeing so much about these 3 in particular. I also love to see how much Harper seems to have fit right in. Seems every media piece he’s in lol
I remember them talking about going out to a concert or something his rookie season and him slacking the games afterwards. Dude needs to make his bedtime.
By PastaCheed / r/NBASpurs / Reddit