[SAEN] 马刺球员凯尔登·约翰逊季后赛首秀前心态轻松如常

By Tom Orsborn, Staff Writer | San Antonio Express-News (SAEN), 2026-04-19 13:54:51

Image
2026年4月2日,星期四,在加利福尼亚州英格尔伍德举行的NBA常规赛圣安东尼奥马刺队对阵洛杉矶快船队的下半场比赛中,马刺队前锋凯尔登·约翰逊 (Keldon Johnson) 在得分后庆祝。(美联社照片/Mark J. Terrill)

在马刺队对阵波特兰开拓者队的季后赛首轮第一场比赛开始前,球队前锋凯尔登·约翰逊 (Keldon Johnson) 没有表现出任何紧张迹象。

“我要去睡觉,”他在周日上午的投篮训练后说道。这是马刺自2018-19赛季以来首次重返季后赛,而约翰逊正是在那个赛季之后,被马刺在首轮第29顺位从肯塔基大学选中。

“我已经累了。今天早上我喊了很久,所以我要去睡个午觉,吃点东西,放松一下,可能还会陪我的狗待一会儿。总之就是保持零压力。”

对于这位来自弗吉尼亚州、性格活泼的26岁球员来说,放声“尖叫”是他的日常习惯。

约翰逊被主教练米奇·约翰逊 (Mitch Johnson) 和队友们誉为“球队的核心与灵魂”,他很感激自己能在一支“允许他做自己”的俱乐部效力。

“尽管我嗓门大、爱吵闹、心直口快,但他们允许我每天都展现出最好的自己,”约翰逊表示,“所以我对‘核心与灵魂’这个标签感到自豪。我会珍视这份荣誉,因为这里是我职业生涯开始的地方,这是我成长环境中的文化,我不会为了世界上任何东西而改变它。”

由生成式 AI 翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。

点击查看原文:Spurs' Keldon Johnson as relaxed as ever before playoff debut

Spurs’ Keldon Johnson as relaxed as ever before playoff debut

Image
San Antonio Spurs forward Keldon Johnson celebrates after scoring during the second half of an NBA basketball game against the Los Angeles Clippers, Thursday, April 2, 2026, in Inglewood, Calif. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill)

Spurs forward Keldon Johnson didn’t show any signs of nerves before Game 1 of the team’s first-round playoff series against Portland.

“I’m going to go to sleep,” he said after shootaround Sunday morning in advance of the team’s first playoff game since the 2018-19 season, the year before it drafted Johnson 29th overall out of Kentucky.

“I’m already tired. I did a lot of screaming this morning, so I’m going to go to sleep, take a nap, eat some food, relax, probably chill with my dogs a little bit. But just be stress free.”

“Screaming” at the top of his lungs is a daily habit for the boisterous 26-year-old native of Virginia.

Labeled the “heart and soul of the team” by coach Mitch Johnson and his teammates, Johnson is grateful he plays for a club that “allows him to be myself.”

“As much as I’m loud and obnoxious and speaking out and things like that, they allow me to be the best version of myself each and every day,” he said. “So I take that (heart and soul) label with pride. I take that and hold it close to my chest because this is where it started for me and this is the culture I was brought up in and I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.”

By Tom Orsborn, Staff Writer, via San Antonio Express-News