[PtR] 马刺后卫特雷·琼斯 (Tre Jones) 对即将到来的赛季充满期待 ▶️

By Jeph Duarte | Pounding The Rock (PtR), 2024-07-23 19:00:00

由生成式人工智能翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。

底特律活塞对阵圣安东尼奥马刺

这位前杜克球星在拉斯维加斯分享了他在圣安东尼奥即将迎来的变化

特雷·琼斯 (Tre Jones) 最近现身拉斯维加斯,并参加了夏季联赛的亮点节目——长篇采访。

在第三节比赛期间,解说员和/或场边记者经常会邀请参赛球队中的一名球员进行采访,采访时间会比传统的两个强制性问题要长得多。

最近,波波维奇与多丽丝·伯克和马克·琼斯(他刚刚发帖庆祝了自己在 ESPN 工作了 34 年)进行了一次更为深入的个人访谈,这似乎是他职业生涯中最长的一次非赛后采访。

以下是一段特雷·琼斯 (Tre Jones) 的采访片段,他在片段中回顾了自己的成长经历,并展望了圣安东尼奥在即将到来的赛季中的变化。

这条推文嵌入的片段是从第一分钟开始的。

特雷·琼斯 (Tre Jones) 即将迎来他在#马刺的第五个赛季。他在接受@NBATV采访时表示,他很高兴能扭转多年来的颓势,并向即将加入圣安东尼奥的新老将学习。#一生马刺 pic.twitter.com/zxJgJqCXBg

— SpursReport (@SpursReporter) 2024 年 7 月 17 日

特雷:

“到目前为止,过去的四年非常棒。我很期待第五年的到来。很明显,我们加入了一些新成员,我可以向他们学习。所以这太棒了。到目前为止,我所要求的一切都已实现。现在我准备扭转乾坤了。”

随后,他被问到:

“我知道很多人都说这是一次重建,但当你把克里斯·保罗 (Chris Paul) 这样的球员和哈里森·巴恩斯 (Harrison Barnes) 这样的球员招入麾下,再加上维克托·文班亚马 (Victor Wembanyama) 上赛季的表现,你会发现球队现在经验丰富。在你的第五个赛季,面对所有这些新面孔,以及能够在联盟中留下自己的印记,什么让你最兴奋?”

特雷的回答是:

“最让我兴奋的是我们学习的能力,在整个过程中不断学习的能力。我们已经连续两年为胜利而苦苦挣扎,我认为把你提到的克里斯和巴恩斯这样的球员招进来,你知道这对我们会有很大帮助。还有他们的经验。他们能够在比赛中带领我们走向胜利。我们已经见过他们很多次了,所以要做的就是和他们一起学习,见证重建的真正实现。”

他还分享了自己成为双胞胎父亲的喜悦,并表示他在拉斯维加斯比在家里休息得更多。

点击查看原文:Spurs guard Tre Jones excited for the upcoming season

Spurs guard Tre Jones excited for the upcoming season

Detroit Pistons v San Antonio Spurs

The former Blue Devil spent a few minutes in Las Vegas sharing about the changes coming to San Antonio

Tre Joens was recently spotted in Las Vegas and participated in what has become a highlight of Summer League, the long form interview.

Often throughout the third quarter the commentators and/or sideline reporters will pull a member of one of the competing teams and speak longer than the traditional two-question obligatory moment.

Recently, Pop sat with Doris Burke and Mark Jones (who just posted about 34 years with ESPN) and shared a more personal level of depth during what seemed like the longest non-postgame interview of his career.

Here’s a clip of Tre Jones reflecting on his growth and the changes coming to San Antonio this upcoming season.

The snippet embedded in the tweet is from the first minute.

Tre Jones is preparing to enter his fifth season with the #Spurs. He spoke to @NBATV about being excited to turn the years of struggle around and learn from the new veterans who will join him in San Antonio. #PorVida pic.twitter.com/zxJgJqCXBg

— SpursReport (@SpursReporter) July 17, 2024

Tre:

“It’s been an amazing four years so far. I’m excited going into the fifth year. We’ve had some new additions, obviously, that I’m going to be able to learn from as well. So it’s just amazing. Everything I’ve asked for up to this point. Now I’m ready to turn this thing around.”

He was then asked:

“I know a lot of people calling it a rebuild, but when you add a guy like Chris Paul to your team, you add Harrison Barnes, two really great vets you have Victor Wembanyama doing what he did last season. I mean, it feels like there is so much experience now. What excites you the most about heading into your fifth season with all of these new names and being able to make a mark for yourself in the league?”

Tre’s response:

“The thing that excites me the most is just our ability to be able to learn, learn throughout this whole process. We’ve had two years of struggling to get wins and I think bringing just those names that you mentioned - Chris and Harrison - bringing them in, you know it’s going to help us a ton. And just their experience that they’ve had. They’ll be able to have games where you know they will kind of will us to wins. We’ve seen it so many times with those two, so it’s being able to learn with them along and watching the rebuild really come to life.”

He went on to share that he is now the proud father of twins, and that he was actually resting more in Las Vegas than he could at home.

By Jeph Duarte, via Pounding The Rock