马刺 vs 老鹰 116 - 123 技术统计 | 视频集锦
By nba-scores / r/NBASpurs / Reddit, 2026-10-09 10:25:04
热评
卡特今晚就出现了一次走步违例。总体来说,他的控球和投篮看起来提升非常大。这赛季他大概每场能捞到10到12分钟的出场时间。
迪伦·哈珀 (Dylan Harper) 就是马刺的未来,他会是进攻端的核心钥匙。文班那记三分投得漂亮哈哈。尚帕尼打得不错。卡特进步肉眼可见。卡斯尔还是那个靠谱的卡斯尔。
看完了今晚的比赛,我唯一冒出的想法就是(基本没太当真,毕竟只是季前赛):当下半场末段进攻断电时,文班和哈珀必须站出来掌控进攻。赶紧化身马刺版的OK组合吧。
除此之外,双方打得都不错。
我发誓,比赛最后时刻马刺简直是在场上刷AI虚拟球员。
我们当时换上去的怕不是第8阵容吧。 sluggerrr:真快把我笑死了,那个光头老哥到底是谁啊?
nicfanz:那是科内特的二舅。
Weary_Restauranter:那是马刺名宿乔恩·埃尔莫尔 (Jon Elmore)!
我和乔恩当年在西弗吉尼亚州查尔斯顿读的是同一所高中。
行了,有些兄弟先冷静点。我们的主力只打了上半场,当时我们还以 69-62 领先。下半场主力应该根本就没上过。虽然我们一度建立起22分的领先优势,但后来为了收集数据摆出了一堆奇葩阵容(最扎眼的就是让KJ顶到5号位的五小阵容)。
以下是我的几点观赛总结:
上半场我们在进攻端找节奏和出手点做得很好。造犯规能力极强,尤其是后卫线。这也导致了罚球数上的悬殊差距(35比16)。
几次传球看起来都慢了半拍。大家出球路线是对的,但往往就晚了那么一秒钟。
我们需要减少低级的快攻失误。卡特·布莱恩特 (Carter Bryant) 很喜欢推转换,但好几次都是过早把球甩给队友。
我真是太想念比尔·兰德 (Bill Land) 的解说了。
里德是个优秀的篮板手,但低位单打技术还需大幅雕琢。好几次明明有身材优势,结果要么运球脱手,要么只能把球重新传出来。
乔恩·埃尔莫尔注定会成为今年季前赛球迷的宠儿,当然新赛季开始前他大概率还是难逃被裁的命运。
天塌了。我们得开始考虑摆烂争状元了。
/反讽 Punumscott:直接把文班拿去换选秀权吧,他根本带不动。
雷霆季前赛也输了。尼克斯刚输给了奇才,还输给了杰伦·布朗 (Jaylen Brown) 带队的76人。76人又刚输给了篮网。而我们不过是把主力按在板凳上歇了半场球,某些人就开始搁这搞悲观主义把戏了。
就冲KJ今晚这防守态度,我看他这赛季捞不到多少出场时间了。
德文状态不错。他的传球看起来流畅且提升了很多,不再是进攻终结黑洞了。迪伦和斯蒂芬表现堪称现象级。朱朱依旧发挥稳定。文班没什么好说的,他在内线基本没怎么发力,季前赛收着打也合理,送出了不少快传,为我们队里那两百个后卫转化成了得分。
哈珀和卡斯尔很快就会成为我们的首发后场。而且当领先优势被缩小时,这两人头脑清醒,绝不会盲目浪投三分。
至于里德和凯尔登的防守……这要是细说起来,我可就惹大麻烦了。
总的来说,今晚我很满意。卡特是个猛兽,我已经迫不及待想看更多塔里斯和贾科比的表现了。
斯蒂芬和迪伦很快就会成为全联盟最强后场组合。
队里有福克斯并不是坏事。但我希望他能明白,我们在季后赛能走多远,很大程度上取决于这两人能否在体系中相辅相成,而不是轮流单打。
良好的势头已经显现。他们似乎摸索出了一套默契:需要提速推转换时由迪伦来控球,进入阵地战则交由斯蒂芬组织。这套配置可以说是最优解。迪伦打转换犹如恶魔般不可阻挡,而斯蒂芬则是更全面的组织核心,深谙如何把球喂给文班。但我希望他们能达到彻底心有灵犀的境界。他们的技能和天赋极其契合彼此,也能完美辅佐文班。给他们时间成长吧。我哪怕说句不讨喜的话:就算输几场球作为代价,我也愿意给他们磨合的空间。
不管怎么说,迪伦天赋肉眼可见,斯蒂芬则展现出了让比赛节奏慢下来的掌控力。不过下场比赛我希望能看到他们展现丰富的跳投武器库,让我们瞧瞧休赛期的特训成果。
很喜欢塔里斯在篮板球上的拼抢。只要他在处于得分位置时别那么急躁慌乱,是绝对能争取到轮换时间的。
卡特展现出了不错的侵略性,这是我喜闻乐见的。德文一如既往地稳健。
文班还是那个文班……我倒不是很想看他承担更多组织任务,我更希望他能磨练出一记招牌绝招……我认为这是他迈向下一个台阶最迫切需要的。
至于被逆转,我倒没那么在意。20分不算什么鸿沟,如果米奇像亚特兰大那样重用主力,这把我们稳赢。我唯一担忧的是老鹰开始狂扔三分时,马刺的应对方式竟然也是跟着瞎飙三分。虽然后来他们稳下节奏收手了,但这种盲目跟风的毛病必须靠教练彻底纠正。这太容易落入圈套了,之前总决赛就是这么输掉的。 StatFlow:完全同意你的每一个观点,尤其是关于后场的部分。大家总喜欢把哈珀和卡斯尔摆在对立面比个高低,但他们完全可以形成极致的互补。这是两位兼具尺寸的大型控卫,能灵活摇摆到多个位置,两人都能胜任第一或第二控球核心,更关键的是防守极佳(哈珀优秀/卡斯尔精英级),在季后赛绝不会沦为被点名军训的防守漏洞。
由两名实力相当的球员分担组织重任,是极其巨大的战术优势。每个回合都当持球核心极其消耗体力,特别是防守端还要去领防对方进攻箭头。他们完全可以实现攻防互补、互相兜底。
更何况,这两人都拥有大心脏,从来不怯大场面。
就算文班几乎没怎么打,他身上那种巨星气场也掩盖不住。全场观众的狂热反应,他在板凳席上的气场。他就是天生巨星。
之前我还觉得唯一定位限制他的就是第六人角色,哈珀要是打上首发,到赛季末完全可能飙升为球队二号得分点。
但我并不放心把替补时间押在麦克劳克林身上。真的希望贾科比或者大卫·琼斯·加西亚能站出来挑起替补后卫的大梁。 epictetvs:真正的破局之道是让福克斯去带第二阵容。
roosder:受制于队内政治地位这绝不可能发生,但对球队战术来说绝对是最优解。
GabeIsGone:波波真该找他谈谈心,就像当年规劝吉诺比利那样。大合同已经拿到手了,现在该为球队大局做牺牲了。
我已经看够了。兄弟们下赛季见吧,该交的学费是一点都没吸收。
这就是我为什么坚决不碰季前赛博彩的原因,笑死。
DismalComparison2625:谁说不是呢。尼克斯(0-2)、马刺(0-1)、雷霆(0-2)和76人(1-1)这周全栽了。一群发展联盟边缘人打球,什么离谱事都有可能发生哈哈。
CapRight8752:季前赛变数太大了。首发球员撑死打个20分钟。剩下的全是一帮替补和发展联盟球员在为转正合同拼命。
凯尔登打得跟上赛季一模一样,防守甚至可能更烂了。如果马刺目标是争冠,我真不觉得他是球队未来的长远拼图。
我注意到文班今晚传了很多球。不知道他是 A) 想给年轻球员机会,还是 B) 从总决赛吸取了教训,不想占用太多出手权?
robotwithatinyneck:我记得米奇最近提到过,战术重点之一就是让文班更多扮演进攻策应者的角色,所以他传球变多完全合情合理。
Direct_Week_2091:这只是季前赛而已,跟总决赛八竿子打不着。
他纯粹就是想把出手机会分给队友。
哎,老毛病又犯了,还是守不住领先优势。
所以说凯尔登·约翰逊还是那套老把戏:抱球往篮下无脑愣冲,然后听天由命?
光看这一场,这赛季就可以直接提前宣布摆烂了 /反讽
解说雅各布·托比 (Jacob Tobey) 什么时候能别再喊那句“三分球进!À trois
POINTS
![]()
”了啊。
由生成式 AI 翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。
查看原文:Post-Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks (1-1) defeat San Antonio Spurs (0-1), 123-116 | NBA | Oct 8, 2026
Post-Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks (1-1) defeat San Antonio Spurs (0-1), 123-116 | NBA | Oct 8, 2026
热评
all I know is that harper has been shooting the ball really well since it became 2026 and the league is well and truly fucked if that’s just gonna be how it is.
Reed is an absolute rebound machine. Honestly that’s all we need from him
Ja’Kobi is him, he will be the backup PG once J-GOAT’s contract is up ajkelly451:The one possession where he got two offensive rebounds I was like “okay I’m sold, hope he gets 10-15 minutes / game this year”
Only one happy feet turnover from Carter tonight. Overall his ball handling and shooting looks greatly improved. He might get 10-12 mins a game this season
Dylan Harper is the future. He will be the key offensively. Wemby made his three lol. Champagnie was good. Carter improved a lot. Castle is castle.
My only mostly non serious because it’s still the pre-season thought after watching tonight’s game is that when droughts happen, like what happened towards the end of the first half, Wemby and Harper need to take more control of the offense. Channel their inner Shaq and Kobe.
Other than that ggs
Spurs started generating AI players at the end of that game I swear to god
we had like the 8th unit in there sluggerrr:This really cracking me up, who was that bald dude?
nicfanz:That was kornet’s uncle
Weary_Restauranter:JOHN ELMORE SPURS LEGEND.
I went to the same high school as John in Charleston West Virginia.
OK some of you guys need to relax. Our starters played only the first half and we were leading 69-62. I don’t believe they played the rest of the game. Even though we had built up a 22 point lead, there were a ton of random lineups thrown in for data collection (the most notable for me was our no big lineup with KJ at the 5).
Here are my takeaways:
We did a good job of getting to our spots on the offensive end in the first half. We were excellent in drawing fouls, especially our guards. This led to a huge disparity of free throw attempts (35-16).
We looked like we were a step slow on multiple passes. Guys were making the correct passes but only a second too late.
We need to be better at limiting careless fastbreak turnovers. Carter Bryant had a tendency to force fastbreaks but threw it at his teammates too early several times.
I miss Bill Land so much.
Reed is an excellent rebounder but needs significant work on his postup game. There were so many moments where he had a size advantage and ended up either fumbling the ball or passing it back out.
Jon Elmore is going to be a fan favourite this pre-season before he is inevitably cut to start the year.
It’s over. We gotta start thinking about tanking.
/s Punumscott:Trade Wemby for picks. He isn’t getting it done.
Thunder lost their pre season games. Knicks just lost to wizards and jaylen brown and friends sixers. Sixers just lost to the Nets. And we running pessimistic gimmick after taking our starters out for half the game.
The way KJ plays defense tonight, don’t think he will get many minutes this season
Devin looks good. His passing seems a lot better and fluid, he no longer kills the ball movement. Dylan and Steph are phenomenal. Juju doing what he does. Not much to say about Wemby as he didnt try much in the paint which makes sense as its the preseason, he had a lot of quick passes that resulted to a bucket by one of our two hundred guards
Harper/Castle our starting backcourt very soon. Also the two players with the presence of mind not to chuck 3s when the lead is dwindling.
Reed and Keldon’s defense…if I speak I’m in big trouble.
Overall I’m content with tonight. Carter is a beast and I can’t wait to see more taris and jakobi
Steph and Dylan are going to be the best backcourt in the NBA very quickly.
It isn’t a problem to have Fox. But I hope he understands that a lot of our success in the playoffs will ride on these two being able to play within an offense together, as opposed to taking turns.
The beginning is there. It seems like they’ve figured out that Dylan is who we go to for PG duties to speed it up, and Steph is who we go to in the half court. Which seems to be the best. Dylan is a demon in transition and Steph is a better overall playmaker and knows how to get the ball to Wemby. But I want them to get to the point where they are in sync with each other. They have the skills and talent to be incredible complements to each other and to Wemby. Let it grow. And I’ll take the unpopular opinion here and say Id risk losing a few games to let them work it out.
Regardless, Dylan looks full of talent and Steph looks like the game has slowed down for him. I want to see an array of jump shots from them next game though, show us what you worked on.
Loved Tarris on the boards. He could see spot minutes if he stops throwing up every time he’s in a position to score.
Carter looked good and aggressive, which I love to see. And Devin looked as solid as ever.
Wemby is Wemby…I don’t really want to see him play make more, I want him to have a go to move..I think that’s what he needs more than anything to take his game to the next level.
I’m not too concerned about losing the lead. 20 points isn’t a lot and we win this game if Mitch plays his starters as much as Atlanta did. My one concern is what happened when Atlanta started taking threes. The Spurs responded by also jacking threes. Now…they did slow it down and stop, but this tendency needs to be coached out of them. It’s real easy to get tricked into, but it lost them the finals. StatFlow:fully agree with every single point of yours, especially regarding the backcourt. People always try to make it a harper vs castle thing, but they can instead be super complementary. this is two jumbo PGs who can scale up and down the lineup, both can be primary or secondary playmakers, and just as importantly are very good (harper)/elite (castle) defenders who can’t be picked on in the playoffs.
sharing playmaking duties between two with little drop-off in competency is a huge advantage. Being the main playmaker every single possession is tiring, especially when you have to go on the other side and be the point of attack defender. They can basically complement and relieve each other.
also, they’re both clutch/not afraid of the big stage
Even though he barely played, Wemby has the IT factor. The crowd reactions. His presence on the bench. He’s a star
I thought 6th duty was the only thing holding him back, Dylan starting may actually launch him to option #2 by EOY.
But I’m not sold relying on McLaughlin minutes as a result. Really hope JaKobi or DJG can step up as reserve guards. epictetvs:The real solution is have Fox lead the bench
roosder:Would never happen because politics but that would be the best for this team
GabeIsGone:Pop needs to sit him down like Ginobli. He’s gotten paid, now do what the team needs.
I’ve seem enough. See you next season guys, we didn’t learn.
this is why I would absolutely never gamble on preseason games lol.
DismalComparison2625:Exactly. Knicks(0-2), Spurs (0-1), Thunder (0-2), and Sixers (1-1) all lost this week. Shit happens with G-leagers lol
CapRight8752:pre-season is too unpredictable. starters only play 20 minutes. it’s mostly the bench players and G leaguers fighting for roster spots
Keldon playing exactly like how he did last season, maybe with worse defense. I’m not sold he can be a long term piece for us if we want to win a chip.
I noticed Wemby passing a lot tonight. I wonder if he A) wants to give younger players a chance and B) learned from the finals not to take too many shots
robotwithatinyneck:I remember Mitch mentioning recently that one point of emphasis will be to use Wemby more in a facilitator role so it makes sense he’s passing more frequently
Direct_Week_2091:It’s the pre season. Has nothing to do with the finals
He’s just letting other guys get shots
Oof still blowing leads
So pretty much Keldon Johnson does the same shit of driving the ball to the basket and hope for the best?
Based on this game alone, it’s time to tank the season it’s over /s
Can Jacob Tobey please stop saying ”À trois
POINTS
![]()
”
By nba-scores / r/NBASpurs / Reddit