[SAEN] 血栓确诊一年后,文班亚马的健康状况如何?

By Tom Orsborn, Staff Writer | San Antonio Express-News (SAEN), 2026-02-19 08:30:06

Image
2025年11月10日(周一),在芝加哥举行的一场NBA常规赛下半场,圣安东尼奥马刺队主教练米奇·约翰逊(左)与前锋维克托·文班亚马庆祝。(美联社照片/Nam Y. Huh)

【奥斯汀讯】 就在马刺队宣布维克托·文班亚马 (Victor Wembanyama) 遭遇严重伤病近一年后的今天,主教练表示,这一次文班亚马在全明星赛后健康归来,并已准备好再次出发。

“我觉得他看起来状态棒极了,”米奇·约翰逊 (Mitch Johnson) 周三在马刺队抵达奥斯汀后表示,“是的,我认为他看起来身体强壮、状态出色,而且他还会继续进步。”

马刺队曾在2025年2月20日上午宣布,他们的当家球星因右肩血栓预计将缺席赛季余下的所有比赛。当晚他们原定对阵菲尼克斯太阳队,而本周四晚,他们将在奥斯汀穆迪中心(Moody Center)进行两场“主场”比赛中的首场,对手恰巧也是太阳队。

“那真是一段令人难过的时光,”约翰逊回忆起去年全明星赛(于旧金山举行)结束后,关于文班亚马健康状况的那则令人震惊的声明时说道。

“在最初阶段有太多的不确定性,”约翰逊补充道,“当时根本没人在讨论篮球。大家关注的是他的健康,是他的安危。”

在最初确诊后,马刺队曾表示希望文班亚马能为2025-26赛季训练营的开始做好准备。但他提前完成了康复,并在7月告诉法国《队报》(L’Equipe),他在其NBA职业生涯第二个赛季仅出战46场后,已正式获准复出。

本赛季,文班亚马因小腿和膝盖问题缺席了14场比赛,这些伤病曾一度迫使他替补出场并限制出场时间。但目前他已经连续首发了16场,场均出场时间接近30分钟。

随着马刺队(38胜16负)正与俄克拉荷马城雷霆队争夺西部头号种子,当被问及文班亚马的负荷是否会在赛季冲刺阶段“有所调整”时,约翰逊表示:“这显然是我们与文班亚马及其团队、医疗组以及整个管理层之间一直在持续沟通的话题。我们希望文班亚马能尽可能多地出场,他自己也想打满每一秒钟。但再次强调,我们必须保持警惕,确保一切都在安全范围内,绝不会冒任何不值得的风险让他陷入危险。”

这一次,文班亚马从加利福尼亚州英格尔伍德归来。在全明星赛全新的“美国队对阵世界队”三支球队循环赛中,代表国际联队出战的他凭借充满斗志的表现赢得了篮球界的阵阵喝彩。

“对于他的竞争欲望以及试图确立基调的努力,我一点都不感到意外,”在全明星赛上担任“条纹 (Stripes)”队教练的约翰逊说道。

马刺队将以全主力轮换阵容迎接周四晚的比赛。伤病名单上仅有的非双向合同球员是后卫/前锋林迪·沃特斯三世 (Lindy Waters III)(左膝过度伸展)以及新加盟的中锋梅森·普拉姆利 (Mason Plumlee)(康复状态调整)。

“我们之前遇到了一些小伤病,但现在大家都在好转,”约翰逊说道,“我认为我们现在的状态很好。”

由生成式人工智能翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。

点击查看原文:Where is Victor Wembanyama's health a year after blood clot diagnosis?

Where is Victor Wembanyama’s health a year after blood clot diagnosis?

Image
San Antonio Spurs head coach Mitch Johnson, left, celebrates with forward Victor Wembanyama during the second half of an NBA basketball game against the Chicago Bulls in Chicago, Monday, Nov. 10, 2025. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)

AUSTIN - Nearly one year ago to the day that the Spurs announced he was suffering from a serious ailment, Victor Wembanyama is returning from the All-Star Game this time healthy and ready to go, his coach said.

“I think he looks great,” Mitch Johnson said Wednesday after the Spurs arrived in Austin. “Yeah, I think he’s looked strong and in shape and he’s going to continue to grow.”

The Spurs announced on the morning of Feb. 20, 2025 that their franchise player was expected to miss the rest of the season with a blood clot in his right shoulder. They were scheduled to play the Phoenix Suns later that night, the same team they will face on Thursday night at Moody Center in the first of two “home” games in Austin.

“It was a really just sad time,” Johnson said, recalling last year’s startling announcement regarding Wembanyama’s health coming off his first All-Star Game, which was played in San Francisco.

“There was so much uncertainty at the first stage,” Johnson added. “There was no basketball being discussed. It was health, it was well-being.”

After the original diagnosis, the Spurs said they expected Wembanyama to be ready for the start of the 2025-26 training camp. But he recovered ahead of schedule, telling the French newspaper L’Equipe in July he had officially been cleared to return after being limited to just 46 games in his second NBA season.

Wembanyama has missed 14 games this season with calf and knee issues, injuries that forced him to come off the bench for a period while playing limited minutes. But he’s started the last 16 in a row while averaging nearly 30 minutes a game.

Asked if Wembanyama’s workload would “evolve” for the last stretch of the season as the Spurs (38-16) battle Oklahoma City for the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference, Johnson said, “That’s obviously a constant conversation that we have between Victor and his crew and our medical staff and our whole organization. We want Victor to play as much as he can. He wants to play every second and, again, we have to be mindful to continue to just live in a safe space with that and not risk anything that’s not worth him being put in harm’s way at all.”

Wembanyama is returning this time from Inglewood, Calif, where he drew applause from around the basketball world for a spirited All-Star Game effort while playing for the international squad in the new “U.S. versus the World” three-team round-robin tournament.

“Wouldn’t expect anything less in terms of his competitive fire and him trying to set a tone,” said Johnson, who coached the “Stripes” team at the All-Star Game.

The Spurs will enter Thursday night’s game with all of their rotation players healthy. The only non two-way players on the injury list are guard/forward Lindy Waters III (left knee hyperextension) and newly acquired center Mason Plumlee (return to competition reconditioning).

“We had quite a bit of bumps and bruises, so everybody’s on the better end of it,” Johnson said. “I think we’re in a good place.”

By Tom Orsborn, Staff Writer, via San Antonio Express-News