翻译:TP'Weekly Interview (01-25)

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=38

Lack of energy

Tony, following two wins in Phonix and Sacramento, we anticipated everything but a loss in Portland

It is true that it is surprising. Once again, with three road games in a row, we folded during the last outing. We will have to kick this bad habit. I would like to give Portland the credit of the win as they played a well. When you face a team that shoots 56% with 57% from three points range, it is almost mission impossible to come out on top.

紧跟着与太阳和国王的两场胜仗,我们谁也无法料到马刺会在波特兰摔了跟头?

这的确是个让人吃惊的结果。连续三场客场的最后一场,我们又一次在比赛的最后时刻倒下。我们必需要改掉这样的坏习惯。当然波特兰打得很好,他们应该获得这场胜利。当你面对的是一支投篮命中率56%三分命中率57%的球队,要想赢得比赛几乎就是不可能的任务。

Do you think this loss is to blame on tiredness or a lack of motivation?

Physically we weren’t at our best. We did lack energy throughout the game. We did fight but it was not enough. We still felt Sacramento game in our legs and on that note, Pop told us that we had given the max but that fatigue took over us.

你认为这场失利的原因是疲劳还是缺乏动力?

从体能上来说我们并不在最佳状态。因此整场比赛我们都缺乏活力。当然我们并不是没有尽力,但这并不足以改变赛果。前一天与国王的比赛还徘徊在我们腿间,因此教练也说虽然已经尽了最大的努力,但是疲劳最终战胜了我们。

You left right after the game to fly back to San Antonio?

Not quite. I find this weird that instead of flying back home and arriving at around 4am, we woke up this morning at 7am to fly back while we went to bed at 1am. The result of this is that we are all very tired and are looking forward to being at home for a nice, short break.

你们打完比赛后直接飞回了圣城吗?

没有。要是直接飞回圣城的话,我们会在凌晨4点左右到达,然而这次我们是(回酒店)到凌晨1点才休息然后早上7点起来坐飞机,这个安排是有些奇怪,所以大家都觉得非常累,想要回家好好休息一下。

Let’s get back to the game against Portland and its beginning.

We had a bad first quarter but we handled ourselves well and were able to come back and lead by one at the half. From that moment on, I thought that the game could have gone our way but instead of letting go, Portland stayed in the game and we were never able to break away. When they were in danger, Stoudamire or Van Exel were scoring a series of 3 pointers and at the end of the game, it went their way.

让我们再来谈一下波特兰那场比赛的开始阶段。

虽然第一节打得很糟糕,但我们还是缓过劲来并且在半场结束时一分领先。那时我觉得这场比赛应该是我们的了,但是波特兰并没有放弃,一直紧紧咬住,所以我们总也无法甩开比分。在波特兰最危险的时刻,Stoudamire 还有 Van Exel投进了好几个三分球,接着到了比赛的末段,一切就在他们的控制中了。

20 points, 7 assists in 38 minutes. What do you think about your game?

I answered to the call and it was better than what I did against Phonix but as we lost, my performance is of limited interest. We must now look ahead to Thursday night game against Sacramento.

20分7助的你对自己这场比赛的表现有什么评价?

我在比赛中做出了回应,表现得比太阳的那场比赛要好,但因为我们输了球,我的个人表现没有什么太大的意义。现在我们必需向前看,那就是周四晚与国王的比赛。

Facing Mike Bibby, there will be a game within the game.

Honestly I do not think so. For me the team is more important than my personal performances. I was disappointed after our game in Phonix as they defended very well on me and as I was not lucky with my shooting from the outside, Pop decided to bench me. Manu was on fire and it was normal to keep the momentum going. In all matter, it was an incredible game!

面对Mike Bibby仿佛就是这场大战中的另一场比赛。

老实说,我并不这样认为。对我而言,球队的胜负比个人表现更重要。跟太阳的比赛让我很难过,因为他们的防守做得很好,而我在外围的投篮又缺乏运气,最后教练就把我放在了板凳上。MANU手烫得厉害,而且保持球队的流畅运行也是很正常的。总而言之,这是一场难以置信的比赛!

偷懒了一次,1月20 号的没翻 :stuck_out_tongue:
大家想看可以到精华区去找 :slight_smile: 不过要等等 :wink:

加油 TP

你可以去翻译啊 我等待 嘿嘿

TP看样子退役后又是一个TNT评论员的料…找工作不愁了,口才还不错.

还早啊,那时我们...

这个家伙看来英语不错 manu有次我看他给记者说话好象不太流利把?听力不是很好?

他是西班牙语系的!

恩恩 语系我分不清楚 你是说tp还是manu啊

MANU :eek:阿根廷人啊

英语是什么语系?和法语什么关系呢?

西班牙侵占的是阿根廷.智利
葡萄牙侵占的是巴西等

英国呢?南美哪个地方?

英国主要是非洲
法国也是(TP)的国家就是侵占非洲大山的国家的:)

英国曾经的殖民地是美国,印度,菲律宾等远东地区,当然有几个州也是法国的殖民地(比如路易斯安娜)或西班牙的(佛罗里达)。美国的自由女神像就是法国帮助美国打赢了对英国的独立战争后送给美国的礼物。
法语是拉丁语系,英语是日尔曼语系。
最后,TP的英语好是因为他老爸是美国人,他自己也说过,小时候在家里,老爸跟他说话用英语,他回答用法语。:)

TP得分高助攻同时高的场次开始多,但是状态还是容易快闪。旁的控卫可能得分不顺就转向做球,但TP通常是要差两项数据都不太好,当然一旦得分受限Pop在时间分配上就收紧了。

内容越来越专业了…