Rose for Artest

刚在SpursReport Forum上看到有人讨论这个交易:
There is an insider article on ESPN about Indiana potentially trading Ron Artest. I would like to see what they suggest a team might trade for him.

In particular, the Spurs could trade Malik straight up, and have the salary cap work out. It is indisputable (on a talent basis) that Ron Artest would be a huge addition to SA (or nearly any club). The question is twofold a) will Stern ever let Artest play again, and b) would Artest be worth the potential chemistry, brainlock incidents, and off-court distrations?

It is my personal opinion that such a trade would have to be taken if possible - the Spurs have demonstrated ability to help problem children like Artest keep it together (see S. Jackson for a recent example) due to their strong team culture. Also, although he is slightly crazy, he has a very Spurs attitude of never quit on defense. He might fit in very well.

Also, as a general question, Artest was suspended for the rest of the regular season. Does this mean, that if he is on a playoff team, he can play in the playoffs? I note that the Pacers are trying to get Stern to let him come back before then, is this so he would be available during the playoffs?

马刺用Malik Rose直接交易Ron Artest。这样马刺不仅有薪金空间,而且Ron Artest对马刺也是一个巨大的补充。问题有两点:一是Stern会不会让Artest继续打球,二是Artest会不会给球队产生化学反应,脑袋锈笃(brainlock?),滋事生非???

我支持

RON能打季候赛马

[Artest被禁止参加本赛季剩余的常规赛,但还是不太清楚能否参加季后赛。如果YY真的能够实现的话,我们的3号位就太BT鸟

ROSE能换到ARTEST??

BT什么意识

Bian Tai :smiley:
目前3号位防守最强两人组

两人的薪资情况:
罗恩-阿泰斯特
Ron Artest 小前锋 2.01 112 6年 4200万,2002/10/31签,2009夏到期,2008夏球员选项
马里克-罗斯
Malik Rose 大前锋 2.01 116 7年 4200万,2002/7/26签,2009夏到期,2007夏球员选项

这消息可靠吗

只是流言,可信程度程度不是很高
马刺目前最缺的还是内线和稳定的三分射手

RON来了以后 BRUSE会成为交易筹码

很划算的交易,支持!

ARTEST这个赛季铁定报销,所以要讨论也是以后的事了。目前没有可操作性。

听说ARTEST要解禁了

没有变化的话阿泰本赛季报销。包括季后赛。

阿泰以前和TD有过冲突.话说回来ROSE还是老大的好朋友呢

Artest要是能打球的话,pacers也不会考虑这宗交易。如果能够用Rose去换的话,倒也不错,rose现在在spurs的地位是很尴尬的

这个还行,不过spurs最大问题还是得分,尤其是TD发挥不好时。

如果Artest来,那么NBA历史上最搞怪的91号都来过spurs,这是不是一种巧合?

老实说,其实如果真的能把Artest交易过来,目标肯定不是盯着今年。今年bowen还堪大用,明年就难说了。Artest来马刺的话,如果不服管教的话,即使再拿出去交易也是一个好筹码。

怎么可能,步行者的管理层脑子又没有坏掉,怎么可能同意用artest来换rose?实力差得太远了啊,想都不用想了,拜托各位。

…barry不错嘛…稳定的三分射手…他可以啊…