加入日期: 2005-08-15
帖子: 2108
现金: 0 盾
[CST]All-Star Push

All-Star Push
Wire Reports - Comtex AP
Thursday, January 12, 2006

原文链接http://www.broadbandnewsnet.com/newsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=2640&z=5

Tony Parker has a future in modeling, a celebrity girlfriend and two title rings.

At 23, what more could he want?

How about some minutes in the All-Star game in Houston on Feb. 19?

Off to his best season yet, Parker is making a strong pitch to join teammate Tim Duncan at the midseason showcase. He realizes fans likely will make Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash the starting guards for the Western Conference, leaving his chances in the hands of conference coaches who select the reserves.

"I hope so. I'm playing well and the team's playing well, so we'll see what the coaches say," he said, his eyes lighting up when speaking about the topic. "But I'm improving every year and having big games."

Granted more playing time because Manu Ginobili has been hurt, Parker has taken full advantage.

He's scoring nearly 20 points per game, six more than his career average and in the top five among West guards. His assists are up to a career-best 6.3 per game. And he's making around 53 percent of his shots, tops among all guards.

"He's not the same Tony Parker any more," said Magic Johnson, who knows a thing or two about point guards. "He knows what to do now: 'I'm going to pull up instead of going all the way. Or, the next time, I may drive it, but I'm not really driving for a shot for me. I'm trying to draw the defense and kick it out."'

The son of a college basketball player, Tony Parker Sr., who went on to win European league championships, Parker began playing the game as a toddler. He idolized Michael Jordan while growing up in France and played for its junior national team and then its national team in the 2001 European Championships.

Also that year, San Antonio drafted Parker in the first round and, as a 19-year-old rookie, he became a starter. He's steadily improved over his five seasons, yet sometimes is left out when discussing the league's top point guards.

That could change if Parker can make it to Houston next month. After the starting fives are announced Feb. 2, coaches will select seven reserves, including two guards and two at-large players. That announcement will come Feb. 9.

"Nothing against Tony, but there's other guys playing great," teammate Robert Horry said. "Tracy (McGrady) has to be there. It's in Houston. And then you got Kobe and Ray Allen. He's just got some stiff competition."

Stargazers outside the NBA already have taken notice of Parker. He once made People magazine's list of the 50 most beautiful people and is increasingly seen alongside his actress girlfriend, Eva Longoria, best known for her role on "Desperate Housewives." She's often seen with him, too, sitting courtside at games.

Parker, however, is trying to create talk about his game on the court.

Although he worked on his outside shot during the offseason, he's stretched his game mostly by doing more of what he does best - using blow-by-you speed to get to the rim, sending up his signature floating jumper inside the paint and passing to wide-open teammates. He led the league with 454 points in the paint heading into Thursday night's game against Detroit.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich calls Parker the team's "most consistent player" thus far. The best way to tell is that Popovich is giving Parker far fewer tongue lashings for out-of-control performances.

"It's the coach's job to make judgments and be critical about players," Popovich said. "And Tony has two great attributes: He has an ability to handle criticism, and he's a hell of a competitor."

Former Spurs star Sean Elliott credits Parker for challenging bigger players with better moves and knowing which shots to take when.

"He's always been able to penetrate, but now he's smarter about it," said Elliott, a team broadcaster. "His footwork is amazing. He stops, pivots and up fakes, and (is) getting shots off guys who have him by 2 to 3 inches."

Opposing teams have thrown their quickest guards at him, asking them to stay in front of Parker or instructing them to double team when he gets into the paint. But Parker often uses his speed or a pick from Duncan to shake loose.

"He's one of the fastest and quickest guys with the ball in this league," Hornets coach Byron Scott said. "I've jumped on a couple of my guys for not getting in front of him and making him pass the ball. I told them I haven't seen him miss a lot of layups this year."

Hornets rookie point guard Chris Paul had lunch with Parker before a recent game. During their meal, Paul tried to glean a few tips from Parker on how to guard him later that night.

Parker wouldn't budge, off the court or on it. He scored 16 points in a 27-point win, while helping limit Paul to six points.

"He plays real low to the floor and (is) able to change directions all the time and keep you off balance," Paul said. "The thing that makes him so diverse is he's able to score, but at the same time, he's a pure point guard. He can find his teammates and make the right pass."
28.6PPG+4.2RPG+6.8APG
orlando-1离线中   引用
 2006-01-13 22:32  #2
TS

加入日期: 2005-08-15
帖子: 2108
现金: 0 盾
回复: [CST]All-Star Push(翻译完成)

tony parker对他的未来有一个规划,在23岁就有两枚总冠军戒指和一个明星女友,他还想拥有什么呢?

2月19号在houston的全明星赛上出现怎么样?

现在是最好的一个赛季,到现在为止,parker很可能在赛季中举行的这场盛大的表演赛成为tim duncan的队友。他意识到球迷们会选择kobe bryant和steve nash为西部的首发后卫,留给他的机会掌握在选择替补球员教练的手中。

“我希望如此。我现在打得很好,球队表现的也不错,所以我们要看教练怎么选择,”当说到这个话题时,他的眼睛变得很亮。“而且我每年都在进步。”

由于Ginobili的受伤,parker上场打了更多的时间,这使得他很有优势。

现在,他平均每场拿下接近20分,比他的职业生涯平均分高出6分,并且在西部后卫中排名前五。他的场均助攻数增加到6.3个,而且他还拥有53%的投篮命中率,是后卫中最高的。

“他不再是原来那个Tony Parker了,”对组织后卫这一位置相当熟悉的Magic John说。“他知道该干什么:‘我该停下来,而不是一直带球往前冲,或者是下回我该自己带球,但是我不是要投篮,我要试着吸引防守,然后分球。”

大学球员老parker的儿子当老parker还在试图拿下一个欧锦赛冠军时才开始学习打球。在法国长大,参加法国青年国家队又参加了2001年欧洲杯的法国国家队的parker视Michael Jordan为自己的偶像。

在parker被第一轮选中那一年,19岁的他成为了首发球员。并且在这五个赛季中他都逐渐的进步着,尽管有时人们在讨论联盟最佳控卫时会忘记他。

如果parker能够参加下个月的全明星赛,那将会是一个转变。在2月2日首发的球员公布后,教练将选出7名替补,包括2个后卫,2个大个球员,他们将会于2月9日公布。

“并不是反对tony参加,但是还有其他的球员打得很好,”队友robert horry说。“Tracy McGrady肯定会参加,因为那是在houston。然后还有kobe和ray allen。他面临着很强的竞争。”

NBA之外的预测者们也已经注意到了parker。他曾经入选过杂志评选出的全球最漂亮的50人,还有他那以Desperate Housewives而闻名的明星女友Eva Longoria。他们经常被公众看到在一起,尤其是Eva Longoria常常坐在场边看他的比赛。

不管如何,parker正试图为他的全明星之旅创造机会。

虽然整个休赛期他都在努力提高外围投篮,但是在他的比赛中他大多数时间做的还是他做的最好的方法:用惊人的速度突破到禁区,然后送上他那标志性的飘忽不定的上篮或是传给外围无人防守的队友。在周四晚与活塞比赛之后,他以454分的禁区得分领先全联盟。

SPURS教练popovich称parker为球队迄今为止“最具协调性的球员”。最好的解释途径就是popovich给了parker很多自由发挥的空间。

“教练的工作是评价球员,”popovich说。“tony有两个优势:他有能力避免批评的干扰,他是一个很强的竞争者。”

前SPURS球星Sean Elliott对parker在对高大球员是的能力,以及对出手时机的把握表示惊叹。

“他总能够渗透到你的防守中,只不过现在他更加厉害了,”球队解说员Elliott说。“他的脚步令人惊叹,他的停顿、转动还有向上的假动作,然后在高过他2到3英寸的球员头上出手。”

对方常常让他们最快的后卫来防守他,让他们保持对parker的贴身防守,或是说当parker突入禁区时使用双人包夹,可是parker总是能够利用速度或是duncan的掩护摆脱防守。

“他是这个联盟中持球时最快的球员之一,”Hornets的教练Byron Scott说。“因为让他摆脱防守,我无数次的在我的球员面前暴跳如雷,因为我从来没见过他错过几个上篮。”

Hornet的新秀Chris Paul在最近的某场比赛前与parker共进午餐,就餐时Chris Paul试图从他当晚的对手口中得知些技巧。

在当晚27分拿下对手的比赛中,parker那下16分,并且只让Chirs Paul拿到6分。

“他运球相当的低,而且可以随时变向与你保持距离,”Paul说。”让他如此多变的是他的得分能力,但是同时,他是一个真正的组织后卫,他能找到在空位的队友并送出准确的传球。“
28.6PPG+4.2RPG+6.8APG

此帖于 2006-01-13 23:00 被 orlando-1 编辑。
orlando-1离线中   +10引用
 2006-01-13 23:02  #3
板凳

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 543
现金: 3906 盾
回复: [CST]All-Star Push

恩,是呀,TP现在真的是很强!他的速度,唉,真是没的话说了......
小帕离线中   引用
 2006-01-13 23:07  #4
21 20 9

加入日期: 2005-01-08
帖子: 1852
现金: 50 盾
🏆

辛苦了。支持一个

orlando兄弟的排版技术进步很快,赞一个
 2006-01-15 21:26  #5
goal

加入日期: 2005-01-17
帖子: 3253
现金: 31 盾

帕克是马刺绝对不可缺少的一颗棋子,,他的实力和个人魅力还有对NBA市场的推动性三个方面来讲,他是应该成为all star的,虽然,我绝对不会承认他是马刺的领袖。

奥兰多1号辛苦了,,,居然在这篇快要沉底的时候才刚刚看到。。。

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转

马刺中文网 - 始于2004年 - 网站地图 - Go Spurs Go!