2005-04-16 10:21  #1
白金翻译

小楼一夜听春雨的头像

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 1340
现金: 2580 盾
Today's Teleconference with Manu

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13707

Talk about the playoffs. How San Antonio arrives to the first round and in what conditions Tim Duncan is back for the playoffs?
Tim Duncan's injury "delays" us a little bit. But he returned, he played limited minutes but little to little is recovering his level of play and I think we have a great chance. There is a lot to play and we have a lot to work.

Do you want to face the other argentinian players in the playoffs?
Of course, because that would mean that we are in the finals. That would be great and I was convinced that sometime I wouldn't be the only argentinian in the NBA. I think it's only a matter of time and I still thinking that in the next years there will be many more.

How much determinant were the injuries to the team?
It helps us in the fact that many players that weren't playing, got the chance to do it. They gained confidence. Now that Duncan, Nesterovic and Brown return, we have players that gained time and experience for the moment the coach needs them.

What do you think about your participation in the "Basketball Without Borders" program, which includes a visit to your natal city, Bahia Blanca?
I love it. The idea is great. I know that this was made in a lot of countries of the world and in all the continents. I wanted this program to arrive in Argentina, not only for the opportunity that the young players will have, but for all the social things that an NBA event involves. I think it is more important socially. I'm very happy about the NBA putting their eyes on my city. I hope Basketball in my country continue to grow and to leave a mark in our visit this summer.

How can this program help to the growing of Basketball in your country?
Surely a lot. Not many times the NBA arrives in Argentina and makes this event. Besides, we will have the 50 best young players of Latin America and Caribe in Argentina. And they will also help the community. It will help to grow Basketball and we may have a pre-season game in the future. This is a first step to something very important.

We know that you will have a rest this summer with your national team. But you will be back and we want to know which is your motivation to continue obtaining championships?
I believe that all players want to keep winning. When you win and you live the sensation of being the best team of the world, you have no return. You fell so good that you want to do it again. To repeat these sensations, it is something unique.

How do you see the rivalry in the Eastern conference?
Detroit and Miami have been the most regular teams in the current season and they are the teams with most chances of reaching the finals. Detroit is the champion, they know what to do in the indicated moment and they have a team play very solid. Miami's case is different because they are a new team, with less experience in playoffs but they have two great players in Shaquille O'Neal and Dwyane Wade. They can win a lot of things. I think that one of this teams will be in the NBA finals and it will be very hard to beat them there.

What do you think about your possible first round rival?
I think that Denver is one of the best teams right now in the NBA. Since George Karl is their coach, they improved a lot their ryhtm, playing with confidence, fast and with a lot of security in all aspects of the game. They are very dangerous and playing in the altitude is difficult. They do well against us and their aggresive defense hurt us. But every team in the playoffs is hard to beat.

How do you reach the playoffs comparing to the last seasons?
We have one week until playoffs. Now I am more tired than in the past and that is normal because of the minutes I have played this season. But I think that in this week I will rest and slowly get better. And all the adrenalin of the playoffs makes you prepared to the competition.

How important is to young players the advice of an olympic champion like you in the "Basketball without Borders" program?
I think it will be a good experience for all of us. For me, to be near kids with a lot of potential and to give them an advice is great, even if I don't know them. They can learn from someone who has lived situations they will probably have in their careers. I'm waiting with a lot of expectations the start of this campus.

说到季后赛,马刺会怎么打第一轮?还有Tim Duncan回来打季后赛,状况怎么样?
Tim Duncan的伤对我们有所“耽误’。但他终究回来了,他上场的时间有限,不过他的比赛水平在渐渐恢复。我想我们的机会很大。现在还有很多比赛要打,我们也有很多事情要做。

你想在季后赛中与其他阿根廷球员会面吗?
当然,因为那意味着我们进了总决赛。这当然很好。我过去就坚信我不会是NBA里唯一的阿根廷人,这只是时间关系。我想今后NBA的阿根廷球员会越来越多。

伤病对球队的影响有多大?
事实上,它对我们有帮助。那些过去没怎么打比赛的球员现在有了参与机会。他们从中获得了信心。到Duncan, Nesterovic和Brown(--看来有希望)回来,一旦教练需要,就能得到经过比赛锻炼的、有经验的球员。

你将参加无国界篮球训练营活动,其中包括回访你的出生地Bahia Blanca,你怎么看?
我很喜欢。这个活动的创意非常好。就我所知这次活动遍及各大洲的所有国家。我希望这次活动能在阿根廷举办,不仅仅是年轻球员能够因此获得机会,而且会进行一系列与NBA相关的社会活动。我想它的社会意义更重要一些。NBA能注意到我的出生地,这让我很高兴。我希望阿根廷的篮球事业会进一步发展,在我们夏天即将进行的这次访问中,能够达到一个新的高度。

这次活动对于阿根廷篮球运动的发展能起到什么样的促进作用呢?
包括很多方面。NBA到达阿根廷并且举办类似活动的时候不是很多。我们会在拉丁美洲和加勒比海地区选拔50个最好的青少年球员到阿根廷。这一活动对社会也有积极影响。这样的活动有助于篮球运动发展。此外,我们将来可能还会举办一次季前赛的比赛。这是重大举措之前的第一步。

我们知道今年夏天你将不参加国家队,不过之后你还会回来。所以我们想知道是什么激励你卫冕世界冠军?
我觉得所有的球员都会想一直赢球。当你获胜,你会感觉到自己就是世界上最好的球员。没有什么回报能够和这个相比。这种时刻如此美妙,所以你会渴望再次重温。那样的感觉,它是独一无二的。

你怎么看待东部的争斗?
底特律和迈阿密是这个赛季最为稳定的两支球队,他们最有可能在东部胜出。底特律是现任冠军,他们知道该怎么度过这个艰难时刻,而且他们的整体打法十分强硬。迈阿密不同,因为他们是一支全新的球队,缺少季后赛经验。但是他们有两个重要的球员,Shaquille O'Neal和Dwyane Wade。这就足以赢取比赛了。我想他们二者之一将会进军总决赛,要打败他们也会很困难。

你怎么看待自己可能的第一轮对手?
我想丹佛是目前NBA最好的球队之一。自从George Karl担任教练以来,就比赛的各个方面,他们的节奏感增强,信心提高了,速度更快,比以前更稳定。他们现在十分危险,要攻克这个高度将非常困难。他们对我们的战绩不错,那种侵略性的进攻对我们的杀伤力也很大。不过,总之季后赛的每支队都很难对付。

和上个赛季相比,你们这次的常规赛过程有什么不同?
离季后赛还有一个星期。我感觉比以前累。这很正常,因为这个赛季我的比赛时间增加了。不过我想在这个星期之后我就能好好休息,渐渐就能恢复了。而且一想到季后赛,那种紧张刺激就能让你做好激烈争夺的准备。

一个像你这样的奥运冠军参加无国界篮球训练营,对于年轻球员有什么重要意义呢?
我想对于大家来说,这都会是一次很好的经历。对我来说,和这些有潜力的孩子在一起,给他们提建议,这非常好--虽然我并不认识他们。对他们来说,他们从某个具有经验的人那里学习到一些知识,这些知识他们在将来可能从事的职业中应该用得着。我正满心期待着训练营的开始。
小楼一夜听春雨离线中   +5引用
 2005-04-16 10:23  #2
It's Blue

稻稻草的头像

加入日期: 2005-01-16
帖子: 2977
现金: 95 盾
回复: Today's Teleconference with Manu

二话不说,沙发比较舒服~~
谁说我坐沙发不看的?谁说俺做沙发没水准的?谁说偶做沙发不编辑的?
去查偶以前的记录,看清楚再来和俺说,直接说,俺讨厌打小报告的人。
偶认真看一篇起码要两天的,你要多少天?