主题工具
 2005-04-03 12:43  #1
苦力

加入日期: 2005-01-24
帖子: 1869
现金: -29 盾
【转帖+求助翻譯】No T.D., No Problem BY Scottie Pippen

No T.D., No Problem

Tim Duncan goes down with a severe sprain ankle and what happens? The Spurs initially stumble but then regain their footing and now they're on a roll. Winners of three out of their last four games, it's really amazing that they're playing this type of basketball without one of the best players in the game. You wouldn't expect them to be able to put it together. They've been beating teams. Last Sunday they defeat a Houston team that had won 8, 9 games in a row. They went in there and Manu Ginobili just dominated the game.

I'm not seeing why there are teams that are playing down to San Antonio. Because of what they've done in years past, there should be instant respect any time this team is on the basketball court. They're gonna come at you. Seattle and Houston allowed this team to come in without Duncan in the middle and beat them. That says a lot for Coach Popovich. He has this team prepared and really playing some of the best basketball at this stage of the season. It doesn't matter who's on the floor.

Even though Popovich earned NBA Coach of the Year honors two years ago, it still seems he gets either gets overlooked or people just take the job he does for granted. Whenever a team has two All-Stars, it's very difficult to give the coach a lot of credit. But Pop deserves all the credit in the world for setting that team up and putting them in the right direction. They weren't always a big-time contender. With his guidance and his preparation, he's developed such a strong attitude in this team. They're one of the most fun teams to watch because they're going to be consistent and play with intensity. That says a lot for Pop as a coach. A lot of times a team will take a little dip if they lose their superstar player or they may get out of rhythm and other guys may try to take too many shots. But on this team, it looks like every player gets just as much respect with the basketball and feels just as comfortable making decisions as Tim Duncan does. I think that has a lot to do with the way Popovich coaches his team.

Tony Parker is also a big reason why this team is winning. He fills the numbers up across the board with scoring, assists, steals. He does a great job of getting his teammates involved and pushing the ball up the court. He's also a great pick-and-roll guy. He's still a young player, but he's going to be effective and he's going to continue to get better and build confidence as he goes. I think Tony Parker is capable of being an All-Star player in this league. It's very difficult for him right now because of some of the other players in the league. Guys like Steve Nash, Mike Bibby and Kobe and others keep him from being an All-Star player. But his performance on the basketball court is quality and it's definitely All-Star, superstar-type basketball. I'm sure that San Antonio appreciates having him. There was talk about Jason Kidd signing there a couple years ago, but this kid has a lot more upside right now.

The Spurs are playing great right now and you have to say they're going to play better when Duncan returns. Phoenix is another team out there now that is really feeling good, comfortable and confident about the way they're playing. They feel like they can be the offensive team that can win a championship. We all preached that defense wins championships, but I think the Suns want to prove everybody wrong. They feel like they got guys that can put the ball in the basket as well as defend. I think Phoenix just keeps getting better. They're not at San Antonio's level, but they're gonna get there. Who knows where they're gonna be in the next three weeks? They may end up with the best record and have homecourt advantage. That would be huge for them because they need some home cookin' but they're a strong road team, too. Homecourt advantage would really give them a leg up going into the playoffs. I think people will start to give them a little more credit for the type of basketball they play. Their style could work in the playoffs if they're able to get homecourt advantage.

Still, I think the Spurs have to be looked at as one of the top contenders. They got guys who come off the bench and can put up numbers and I think if they get back healthy and get Duncan back on the court, I think we will see them march right through to the championship.

Posted by Scottie Pippen - Apr 1 2005 12:05AM

這是官網上的一篇報導~小女子不才!!自己瞧懂一些洋文....但功力不夠~
無法為大家翻譯~還請高人指教囉!!

P.S 如有人發過~請刪了它!!
朋友就是 喜歡你 也了解你的人.
T.G.P离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 12:47  #2
苦力

【转帖+求助翻譯】No Time to Lose Focus BY Bruce Bowen

No Time to Lose Focus

The Playoffs are near, but we have a season to finish
When it comes to the end of the regular season, you have to take care of the business at hand. When you start trying to plan two or three weeks ahead of time, that's when things go south. There's no way you can do that. You still have to respect every team you play in this league, whoever it is, even though there record may not show a decent team.

On the court, they're still NBA players, and you have to respect that. That's the worst thing you can do for yourself is something like that, because you take away the respect of the other team, and that's how upsets happen.

Fans don't come here saying, 'Ahh, this is an easy one, ahh, this is a gimme. If you lose in an upset, the fans' thought process is, 'Weren't you guys prepared for that team?'

You have to keep reiterating the preparation in practice. I remember when I was with Pat Riley in Miami. We were playing Golden State. They weren't very good at the time. The day before the practice, he was drilling us hard ? as if we were playing the Knicks. I remember someone saying, 'Man, we just playing Golden State.'

I thought about that. I was like, 'He missed Riley's lesson at hand.'

His lesson at hand was, 'I'm not going to allow you guys to come down a level because we're playing a team that on paper may not be as good as us.'

'So I'm going to keep raising the bar so that you will be much more prepared for this team come tomorrow night. You may moan and complain right now, but come game time tomorrow, you'll be inspired to play basketball the way we're capable of playing.'

And we did.

As for the playoffs, some people ask us: 'Does playoff seeding matter?'

You want to say 'yes' because of home court advantage, but the flip side to that is you understand you want to have a big time focus going into other arenas away from home. So, you wish you have home court advantage, but if it doesn't happen, it is not the end of the world.

You still understand, 'Hey, we got to go win on the road.' Maybe if we start out on the road there is a bigger focus on our behalf, and understanding that we have to do this or we have to do that accordingly in order to try to gain some type of momentum or ground over another team that we're playing.

As far as our chances, I love this team. Sometimes people think that having the best players on paper will bring yourself a championship. Well Portland found that out the hard way that that's necessarily true. One year, they had Steve Smith, Brian Grant, Pip, Sheed Wallace, Stoudamire, Greg Anthony. They had a deep team. But it didn't bring them any championships.

Sometimes when you have guys come in that have been a go-to guy prior to that team, it's hard for them to say, 'OK, I got to do this' or 'I have to take this role here.'

We have a lot of good guys on the Spurs. I've been on bad teams before and I've been on teams that won even though we didn't have good guys. The atmosphere is the atmosphere of 'Hey, I want to come get better every day at practice. I wonder what we're going to do today because I'm sure we can learn to get better with one another.'

Whereas sometimes you have those guys that are good on the court, and on the court only. They don't know how to communicate to other guys. It's like night and day when you are dealing with those kinds of people.

Posted by Bruce Bowen - Mar 31 2005 2:04PM

這是官網寄的的E-MAIL上的一篇報導~小女子不才!!自己瞧懂一些洋文....但功力不夠~
無法為大家翻譯~還請高人指教囉!!

P.S如有人發過~刪了它!!
朋友就是 喜歡你 也了解你的人.
T.G.P离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 12:48  #3
苦力

回复: 【转帖+求助翻譯】No Time to Lose Focus BY Bruce Bowen

Not Feeling Sorry for Ourselves

Teams gear up to play us, with or without Tim
Right now, we're playing without Tim Duncan. And we miss him on both ends of the floor. On defense, it hurts us from the standpoint that he understands our system.

Every team in the league has a certain defensive philosophy or system. Tim being here his whole career, he understands this system better than anyone else could. And with that, you have guys of that talent and that nature that understand what's going on -- they know where to be at certain moments of the game.

That's one of the things for newcomers; that's why when you get a good team in the beginning of the year, it takes time before they can completely gel together because guys are still learning while they're out there playing.

So yeah, we miss him from the standpoint of just knowing the defensive philosophies that we have, and him trying to encourage other guys as well while he's on the court.

You miss different aspects of his game. He can talk to you on the court and tell you where you need to be, and things of that nature.

But we haven't changed anything on defense. I think the thing that was more disappointing for me is that I don't feel as if we competed the first two games without him -- in Indiana and then New York.

It was kind of like 'Ohh, we're going to feel sorry for ourselves. Ohh, we don't have Tim.'

You've got to understand, in this league, people are gunning for top teams, period.

Tim's absence creates an opportunity for others whom may not have otherwise gotten an opportunity to play a lot.

So here it is, you got an opportunity, show the coaches that 'Hey, we should keep this guy, even though he doesn't play a lot, we should keep him because he is doing this, this or that.'

I think now we're starting to do that; playing with a sense of urgency which is necessary for us, and also ball movement. If we can play moving the ball the way we are without Tim, when he comes back, it's going to add another dimension to our game. We did that last year when Tim was out.

That's why I was so frustrated with our play in New York and Indiana. Here it is, our core group was still here. We took the Lakers to double-overtime with their team last year. It is amazing that 'Hey, this is a situation that we've been here before fellas, and we're not playing like we have.'

And I know I can bring that up in the locker room. All the things that I've been saying all year is really start to take effect now. It's funny how -- I was thinking about this the other day -- someone was saying, 'Bruce with your leadership, is it either more important now that Tim is out or how do you think about that?'

My thought to that was, 'Wow, it's been a preparation for this moment for a while now.' Not to say that 'Yeah, we knew all along that Tim was going to be out.' No, we're not saying that, but all the things that I was saying before -- now it's not hard for guys to listen to me.

Posted by Bruce Bowen - Mar 30 2005 1:35PM
朋友就是 喜歡你 也了解你的人.
T.G.P离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 12:51  #4
苦力

【转帖+求助翻譯】20-Second Timeout: Manu Time by Bill Schoening

March 28, 3005

20-Second Timeout: Manu Time
by Bill Schoening, the radio voice of the Spurs

The Spurs had just dropped their third game in a row, their longest losing streak of the season.
Spurs guard Manu Ginobili hit just two field goals but he was not his usual upbeat self. Manu was hurting, both physically and emotionally. He had been battling a groin strain and various other ailments for several weeks, but losing hurts Ginobili much more than a bump here or a bruise there.

If you're fortunate enough to spend any time around Manu you instantly see how positive he is, and he very rarely hangs his head. But when I saw his head hanging as he boarded the team's charter on Wednesday night after the loss to the Pacers, I had the feeling that the Spurs losing streak was about to end in a big way.

He basically takes over the game...
(Chris Birk/NBAE/Getty)
Friday night, Manu fought through his ailments and just when the Atlanta Hawks thought they just might get back in the game, Ginobili took matters into his own hands. He drives the lane and draws contact to get to the free throw line...he swipes a pass...he goes on a full court drive and finishes with an emphatic dunk. He basically takes over the game and the Spurs win going away. He repeats his heroics on Sunday afternoon against the Rockets, once again saving his best for last.

Ginobili's passion for winning has always been there...we've seen it in the NBA playoffs and in the Olympics, and now we're seeing it in Tim Duncan's absence, as he inspires his teammates and Spurs fans with his fearless, energetic play.

這是官網寄的的E-MAIL上的一篇報導~小女子不才!!自己瞧懂一些洋文....但功力不夠~
無法為大家翻譯~還請高人指教囉!!

P.S如有人發過~刪了它!!
朋友就是 喜歡你 也了解你的人.
T.G.P离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 12:52  #5
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 5241
现金: 75 盾
回复: 【转帖+求助翻譯】No T.D., No Problem BY Scottie Pippen

http://www.nba.com/blog/blog31.html

Bowen的也有一篇……

……

合并在一起了
香瓜离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 12:59  #6
苦力

謝啦~香瓜~
我沒發現是屬於同一性質的帖子!!
朋友就是 喜歡你 也了解你的人.
T.G.P离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 13:42  #7
C C
阿山

加入日期: 2005-03-29
帖子: 595
现金: 60 盾

正准备耐着性子看完她

今天CCTV解说棚里那个姓杨的就在吹
C C离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 16:46  #8
女王

加入日期: 2005-01-25
帖子: 1115
现金: 53 盾

打起精神来看完皮蓬滴,毕竟偶一直很喜欢他,呵呵,而且看法和他一样喔,真是英雄所见略同,吼吼
啬色离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 18:51  #9
板凳

加入日期: 2005-02-24
帖子: 673
现金: -7 盾

皮蓬?????

小G你告诉我,,,我为什么是噶想你
love GINO离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 18:53  #10
女王

No T.D., No Problem BY Scottie Pippen

怎么了?楼上的,这是皮蓬写滴呀
啬色离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 18:54  #11
板凳

...没社么,看到PIPPEN想到点事情

小G你告诉我,,,我为什么是噶想你
love GINO离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 19:20  #12
裁判

加入日期: 2005-03-31
帖子: 453
现金: 612 盾

没有邓肯,没有问题
邓肯脚踝严重受伤了,然后发生了什么呢?马刺跌跌撞撞的过了几天但是他们及时的调整了并已经回到正轨。在过去的四场比赛中他们赢了三场,他们在缺少了队中最好的一名队员后还能打出这样的球真是非常令人吃惊。上星期天他们战胜了已经连胜8、9场的休斯顿火箭。
我不知道为什么有些球队认为圣安东尼奥并不是那么重要。因为他们以前所做,只要在场上,这只球队就应该马上受到尊重。波波为这支球队做着一切准备,谁在场上打球都没有关系。
虽然波波在两年前就已经荣膺最佳教练这一称号,但是人们还是会对他的能力提出质疑。任何时候只要队中有两名全明星队员,人们就不会对教练的能力产生多大的信任。但是波波应该受到尊重,因为他把马刺渐渐带到正轨并让它逐渐好起来,马刺并不是一开始就非常强大的。在他的领导和准备下,他的队伍形成了一种非常强大的理念。他们是最可看的球队之一因为他们有一种非常强烈的团队观念。很多时候一个球队如果缺少了一个超级巨星就是失去应有的节奏,或许某个球员会尝试更多的出手。但是在这个球队,似乎每个人都对篮球非常的尊敬,就好象邓肯在的时候打的那么舒服,我认为波波在这方面下了很大的工夫。
TONY PARKER是马刺仍然在赢球的重要原因,他在得分,助攻,抢断方面都有很大的提高。他在帮助其他队员度过难关方面做的非常好。虽然他还是个很年轻的小伙子,但他已经逐步提高自己的效率并继续建立着信心。我认为TONY PARKER可以成为一个全明星球员。现在这对他来说仍然很难因为有着像NASH,BIBBY和KB那样的球员挡在他的前面,但是他的打球方式非常适合全明星比赛。有很多人说KIDD已经入选过很多次了,可是TONY还有很大的上升空间。
马刺现在打的非常好,而且在邓肯回来之后会打的更好。太阳队是现在另一个打的非常的舒服的球队,我们都知道防守赢得总冠军,可是太阳队想证明人们是错的,他们利用进攻仍然可以胜利。我认为太阳队在逐渐变的强大,但是还没有到马刺的水平。谁知道在接下来三星期会发生些什么,他们可能会以最佳战绩和主场优势结束常规赛。他们会为了那个而努力因为他们需要主场优势,当然他们在客场打的也很好。他们会在季后赛再一次向人们展示自己的实力。
但我仍然认为马刺是最强大的,他们有很深的板凳,打主力也没有问题,只要邓肯能后健康的回来,总冠军仍然是他们的。

小女子不才,觉得应该为论坛做些什么,就粗粗的翻译了一下第一篇,有很多无发逐句翻,就写了个大概意思,别见怪啊~~~
如果有什么不对的地方,请各位GGJJDDMM指教~~~~~~小女子虚心接受~~~
 2005-04-03 19:39  #13
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 5241
现金: 75 盾

奖励5盾

很通顺,俺没看原文,觉得翻译的很好
香瓜离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 19:45  #14
板凳

真厉害外语太好了

小G你告诉我,,,我为什么是噶想你
love GINO离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 19:47  #15
裁判

谢谢谢谢谢谢~~~~~~~~
有空我会多翻译几篇~~~~
不足处,大家请指正~~~~~~~~~~
 2005-04-03 19:48  #16
板凳

很好拉比起我这个初三的好多了....我没耐心去啃那么长篇文章的..短点的到还可以,姐姐太厉害了.....

小G你告诉我,,,我为什么是噶想你
love GINO离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 19:53  #17
吉祥物

加入日期: 2005-02-20
帖子: 258
现金: 342 盾

佩服佩服,我一定要開始認真學英文ㄌ
Sarah离线中   引用
 2005-04-03 22:05  #18
裁判

非常感谢大家对我的支持~~~我会继续加油的~~~
努力,从现在开始……
 2005-04-04 08:47  #19
大叔

加入日期: 2005-01-10
帖子: 2974
现金: 72 盾

这种文章本身难度不大,但直译过来味道很怪,非常考验译者的汉语能力。开始那段我很想这样翻译,尽管在忠于原文方面做得不是很好。
Tim Duncan goes down with a severe sprain ankle and what happens? The Spurs initially stumble but then regain their footing and now they're on a roll. Winners of three out of their last four games, it's really amazing that they're playing this type of basketball without one of the best players in the game.
严重的脚踝扭伤,蒂姆.邓肯歇了,马刺队会怎么样呢?一开始,他们狠狠地绊了几跤,不过很快稳住了脚步,现在他们又开始一路飞奔。在过去的四场比赛里,他们赢了三场。缺少了这项运动最优秀的球员之一后,他们仍能打出这种类型的篮球,着实令人诧异。
邓不肯离线中   引用
 2005-04-04 09:13  #20
女王

这种文章本身难度不大,但直译过来味道很怪,非常考验译者的汉语能力。

非常同意这句,可以看懂,但是翻译过来很难表达得生动活泼:)
不过,那位MM已经做得够好了,呵呵

主题工具

发帖规则