mfy
球星

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 3770
现金: 1415 盾
MySA: 巴里仍然在寻找客案

哪位达人翻译一下

MySA: Barry still searching for answers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry still searching for answers
Web Posted: 03/20/2005 12:00 AM CST
Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — Brent Barry has broken down his form frame by frame. He's dug up game film from previous seasons for comparison.

He's talked to other players with slump-busting experience. He's stayed after practice to take extra shots. He wondered if an old Caribbean ritual might work, but didn't want to upset the folks at PETA.

Anything that might help Barry regain the touch that made him one of the NBA's most prized shooters, he's tried.

But during the past 11 games, Barry has missed 31 of 40 3-pointers. For the season, he's hit only 34.2 percent of his attempts.

"I've had stretches of two games before where I'm just not having balls go in, but not stretches of the season," Barry said. "It's been mind-boggling."

As frustrated as Barry has been with his shot, he's recently found solace in his overall play. While starting for the injured Manu Ginobili the past five games, he's averaged 9.6 points and 5.0 assists.

His defense has steadily improved. His passing and ability to run the floor continue to help the team.

"I've been satisfied with other parts of my game, but the thing is, I was brought here to make open shots," Barry said. "So that wears on you after a while when you're not doing it."

Sometimes it's worn on him too much. Two weeks ago against New Jersey, he missed six of seven shots, including all five of his 3-pointers. With each miss, he barked at himself or dropped his head. His slump stretched to the foul line.

"For whatever reason, he's sometimes a little bit too anxious about not being great every minute on the court," coach Gregg Popovich said. "I think he has the impression he's supposed to do these Herculean, Julius Erving-type things, and that if he's not remarkable, everybody is going to be disappointed — fans, teammates, coaches.

"That's just not true. I just want him to relax."

Barry has started to do that, benefiting from the extra minutes he's received during Ginobili's absence. Popovich doesn't see him passing up as many open shots. He's also taken the ball to the rim more frequently.

During the second quarter of Friday's game against Charlotte, Barry helped the Spurs pull away by finding Tim Duncan for an easy dunk then throwing a nifty bounce pass to Tony Parker, who was trailing him on the break, for a layup.

"We basically laid it out there that if he touches the ball, we expect him to do something with it," Popovich said. "If he's in the gym, shoot it. If he can't shoot it for some reason, we want him to drive it. Just be aggressive. Don't worry about the outcome. We don't care.

"He's really playing a lot more freely with that in mind."

Barry's challenge is to stay productive when his minutes decrease after Ginobili returns.

Given the team's depth, Barry knew when he signed with the Spurs his minutes probably would drop from the 30.6 he averaged last season with Seattle. But he didn't think the transition would be this difficult.

In the six games Barry has started, he's shot 50.8 percent overall and 39.3 percent from 3-point range. As a reserve, he's shot 40.2 percent overall and 33.5 percent from 3-point range.

"I just have to go out and continue to be confident and shoot the ball when I'm open," Barry said. "Just try to get myself in rhythm."

After missing 17 consecutive 3-pointers over a six-game stretch early in the season, Barry seemed to settle into a flow in January. In 16 games that month, he shot 48.8 percent overall and 50.9 percent behind the 3-point line. He also came up big in the team's most important victory of the season on Jan. 21 in Phoenix, hitting a pair of clutch 3-pointers late in regulation before adding another early in overtime.

That success — and the fact he finished second in the league in 3-point shooting only a year ago — has given Barry hope the unlucky, and sometimes bizarre, bounces his shots have taken won't continue forever.

"The season is not over," Barry said. "The games that really are going to count, the more important games, are coming up. It's up to me to find my focus and find my chi and get this thing going.

"It's in there. I just have to get it."

Link

Let's see how he fares tomorrow...
mfy离线中   引用
 2005-03-20 20:08  #2
球星

帖子: 2331
现金: 40 盾
回复: MySA: 巴里仍然在寻找客案

上帝 不要这样.我看见英文脑袋疼的
flyant离线中   引用
 2005-03-20 20:32  #3
潜水中

帖子: 2631
现金: 936 盾

难怪今天右眼老跳...
好吧,大家等等。今晚应该可以好

きっとそこには 泣いた分の 笑顔が待ってる
summerflower离线中   引用
 2005-03-20 20:41  #4
It's Blue

加入日期: 2005-01-16
帖子: 2977
现金: 95 盾

呵呵呵呵呵,右眼是好事还是坏事?
 2005-03-20 23:43  #5
球童

加入日期: 2005-02-12
帖子: 77
现金: 0 盾

SF da da在翻着啊??

为虾米中午我米看到。。看到di话我也试试,顺便学学英语,呵呵

就是不知道为什么,自从Barry加盟马刺以来,即使他表现再差再软再嫩,我也总是一直认为他是适合马刺,马刺也是适合他的。我一直都认为去年夏天他的选择是无比正确的,反正我从来没责怪过他,我相信他,那,那,那就让时间来证明吧

明天要广州一模了,很重要的考试,现在得上床,当然,睡觉前是要喊喊口号的:
GO BB GO
GO SPURS GO
GO MyTIM GO
 2005-03-21 01:01  #6
潜水中

帖子: 2631
现金: 936 盾

好吧,这次用了很不一样的方法翻译,希望不会太难看:)

Barry still searching for answers
Web Posted: 03/20/2005 12:00 AM CST
Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. --- 布伦特.巴里将录像中的自己一格一格的定格下来,他在研究上个赛季的比赛录像与这个赛季的自己做比较。

除此之外,布伦特.巴里所做的还包括向其他球员询问应对低潮的办法,训练后留下来加练,甚至考虑加勒比海的宗教仪式会不会有所帮助,但他并不愿意为此得罪了PETA的居民。

不管什么办法,病急乱投医的布伦特.巴里都愿意一试。只要能让他重新找回射手的感觉,那感觉曾让他跻身NBA最优秀射手的行列。

然而过去的11场比赛,布伦特.巴里在三分线外做出的40次尝试有31次成了错过了目标。整个赛季到现在,他在那片区域的命中率只有34.2%。

“以前我也有过两场比赛球中了邪似的不进筐,但那些低潮决不象这个赛季这样漫长。这真让人难以置信。”

尽管布伦特.巴里对自己的投篮低谷很是恼火,他却在比赛的其他环节找到了安慰。在代替吉诺比利先发的5场比赛中,他场均拿下9.8分和5个助攻。

在他的防守保持着稳定进步的同时,他传球以及快攻能力不断为球队作出贡献。

“我对自己其他方面的表现还算满意,但问题是,我来这里的目的就是为了在有空档的时候把球投进篮筐。所以当你总是无法做到这一点的时候,你就会总想着它,备受折磨。”

有时候他似乎想得太多了些,两周前与网队的比赛,他7次投篮6次错过了目标,其中有5个来自三分线外。每丢出一个砖头,他不是对着自己吼就是低下了头。他的投篮低潮甚至蔓延到了罚球线上。

“不知道为了什么,他有时过份担心不能在每一分钟里都有所表现,”主教练POP说,“我想他大概是觉得自己必须要向个大力士一样(肩负起球队),否则球迷,队友和教练组就会失望。”

“其实事情不是那样的,我只希望他放松下来。”

布伦特.巴里的确开始放松下来,原因是吉诺比利的缺阵带来的更多上场时间。POP教练看到他在空档将球传出去的次数在减少,同时篮下进攻开始增加。

与黄蜂比赛第二节,布伦特.巴里为TD创造了一个从容的灌篮机会,给跟在他身后追着对手打快攻的TP传出漂亮的反弹球让后者轻松上篮,帮助球队拉开了领先优势。

“我们说好了如果球到了他手里该做些什么,如果有空档,就投篮,如果没法出手,那就带球往前冲,总之就是要保持攻击性。而不是担心结果会怎样。没人在乎那个。”

“因为有了这样的观念,他打球明显的轻松了很多。”

现在布伦特.巴里的挑战将会是吉诺比利回来后,怎样在上场时间减少的情况下继续保持效率。

由于球队的板凳深度,去年夏天布伦特.巴里在与马刺签约之前就已知道上场时间将会比上赛季在超音速的30.6分钟要少。但出乎意料所有人的是转变的过程竟会如此的艰辛。

在布伦特.巴里本赛季首发的6场比赛中,他的投篮命中率为50.8%,三分球命中率为39.3%。而他作为替补的数据则分别是40.2%和33.5%。

布伦特.巴里说:“我必须要在场上保持自信,有空档就出手。总之就是让自己溶入到节奏中。”

本赛季早些时候,在连续扔出了17个三分砖头后,布伦特.巴里似乎在一月找到了属于自己的节奏,16场比赛里他的投篮命中率提高到48.8%,三分球更是达到50.9%。在1月21日马刺那场战胜太阳的比赛中(那大概可算是本赛季最重要的胜利了)他在比赛末段的重要时刻投进了两个三分,在加时赛早段再投进了一个三分。

一月的成功,加上上个赛季他还排在联盟三分球命中率第二位。这些都给了布伦特.巴里无限的希望,就是这段低潮能够最终过去。

“赛季还没结束呢!”布伦特.巴里说,“比赛开始变得越来越重要,要找回感觉最终还是得靠的我自己。”

“它就在那里,我所要做的就是重新找回它。”

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA032005.1C.BKNspurs.pistons.adv.155576659.html

きっとそこには 泣いた分の 笑顔が待ってる
summerflower离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转