马刺中文论坛
用户名 忘了密码?
密码 注册

马刺中文论坛 » 阿拉莫议事厅 » GLOBAL的10大问题问问Tony Parker!

主题工具
 2008-06-10 13:10  #1
板凳

加入日期: 2007-03-09
帖子: 916
现金: 150 盾
GLOBAL的10大问题问问Tony Parker!

Global Top 10 Questions with Tony Parker

全球的10大问题问问Tony Parker!

San Antonio's point guard, Tony Parker is among the most accomplished international players in the NBA. In his seven years in the league, he has won three NBA championships, earned the 2007 Finals MVP, has been an All-Star twice and was named to the All-Rookie First Team in 2002. While the Spurs won it all in 2007, this year their season ended early after losing to the Lakers 4-1 in the Western Conference Finals. In this week's edition of the Global Top 10, the French native answers 10 questions on this year's playoffs and his basketball journey thus far.

圣安东尼奥马刺的得分后卫.:托尼帕克,是NBA国际球员里面比较辉煌的一个。在他的7年NBA生涯里面,他见证了马刺的3次夺冠,成为了NBA2007年的总决赛MVP,两次经历全明星,在2002提名全能新秀一队。在马刺07年的辉煌以后,今年,马刺在西部总决赛以4-1输掉湖人以后,提前结束了他们的整个2008赛季。这期的全球前十,这位法国小伙子回答了10个问题,关于今年的季后赛,还有他长久以来的NBA路程……

NBA.com: Many people have said that Tim Duncan's three-pointer in Game 1 against the Suns changed the momentum of the entire series. In your mind, what impact did that shot have?

Parker: It was huge for us. A big shot obviously because Timmy doesn’t usually shoot threes that much and it was huge for us because we were down 16, down 18 in the first half and came back, fought through and tied the game. The first time with Michael Finley and then we tied it again with Timmy, it was just an unbelievable big game. For me that was the best game of the playoffs, two overtimes and you have Timmy hitting a three. That game was crazy and just to be on the good side of it, it was a great feeling. It was one of the best games I played in the playoffs.

NBA.COM: 很多人说,邓肯在和太阳的第一场比赛中的三分球是整个赛季的动力,正在你看来,是什么导致了那个三分球?

帕克:哇……那对于我们来说太重要了。那是一个伟大的球因为邓肯不是经常这么投三分的,所以这对我们来说很重要。我们曾经在上半场落后16,18分,然后赶上来,并且平了比赛。首先是迈克芬利,再是邓肯,帮助我们平了比赛。这简直是一场不可思议的比赛,这一场对于我来说是整个季后赛中最好的一场。2次加时,然后邓肯投了三分。这个比赛太疯狂了,好的一方面就是,这是一种好的感觉。这真是我季后赛打过的一场最好的比赛。

NBA.com: Although you defeated both Phoenix and New Orleans, how challenging were both of those series?

Parker: We had two tough series. The first one against Phoenix was very brutal, very physical and then we played New Orleans, which is a young team coming up and we go all the way to seven games. It was tough for us. We were very lucky to win Game 7 (against the Hornets) on the road, one of the biggest wins of our franchise. It was a big win, on the road, Game 7, we never did that before.

NBA.COM: 你们打败了太阳和黄蜂,他们对于你们来说有什么挑战?

帕克:呃……我们打了两轮非常艰难的比赛。第一轮和太阳的比赛相当野蛮,身体接触相当多,然后我们打了黄蜂,这是一个年轻的球队,然后我们进行了7场比赛,对于我们来说十分艰难……我们赢的了第七场,非常幸运,这应该是我们有史以来最伟大的胜利之一,我们从来没有赢过第七场……

NBA.com: You hit a big shot down the stretch in Game 7 of the Spurs-Hornets series. With 50 seconds left you nailed the 19-foot jumper. How did you feel after hitting that shot?

Parker: That game, it did not want to go in. But then the fourth quarter, I hit two or three shots before I made my last one. It was huge for us because it gave us the lead for good.

NBA.COM: 你在和黄蜂的第七场比赛当中投进了一个非常关键的球。在只剩50秒的时候,你投进了一个19英尺的跳投。你在投进以后是什么感觉?

帕克:噢……那场比赛……本来是不进的。但在第四节,我投进了2个或者3个球,之后我投了最后一个。这个对于我们来说非常重要,因为这个转机带领我们走向更好。

NBA.com: Many of your teammates, including Manu Ginobili and Duncan, are international athletes. Is there a difference playing with international athletes as opposed to American players?

Parker: It is a different style but it is still basketball. Obviously Manu, the way he plays and how crazy he is, it is a little bit different. It is still basketball. We just play basketball. I think it makes the NBA better because you have the best players from every country.

NBA.COM: 很多你的队友,像吉诺比利阿,邓肯阿,他们都是国际球员。打球方面,在和国际球员和美国球员之间有没有什么区别?

帕克:这是一种不同的形式,但仍然是篮球。当然吉诺比利,他打球的方式和他疯狂的拼命,是有一点点不同。但依然是篮球。我们只是在打篮球。我想这促进了NBA因为你有从世界各国来的优秀的球员。

NBA.com: How would you break down the matchup between the Lakers and the Celtics?

Parker: They are two great teams. There are great matchups with Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Pau Gasol. So it is going to be tough for both teams. It is going to be fun to watch. I don’t think anyone can say who is going to win. But I believe the Lakers have the advantage because of the fact that they have Kobe Bryant.

NBA.COM: 你对于湖人和凯尔特人的比赛怎么看呢?

帕克:他们是两支非常优秀的球队,科比,皮尔斯,加内特还有加所尔都有很出色的比赛。对于两支队伍来说都会很困难去取得最后的总冠军。当然比赛看起来会很有趣。我不确定谁能赢,但我想……湖人更有优势,因为他们有科比。

NBA.com: What kind of pressure is it playing in The Finals, specifically for those like Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett who have never been there before?

Parker: It is still basketball. It is just exciting the first time. I was excited my first time in The Finals, but once it starts its just basketball. Obviously it is a lot of pressure because you want to win a championship, but it is still just basketball. So I think that they will be fine.

NBA.COM: 在总决赛上是什么样的压力,尤其是像,RAY ALLEN和加内特,他们这样的从来没进过总决赛的球员?

帕克:这仍然是篮球,第一次总是兴奋的。我第一次进总决赛的时候也是非常兴奋。但一旦开始比赛以后,这就仅仅是篮球了。很显然这里面有很大的压力,因为你想赢的总决赛,但这仅仅是篮球,所以我想他们会调整好的。

NBA.com: What is it like to win an NBA championship?

Parker: That is an unbelievable feeling. It is the best feeling in the world. That is why you play basketball. That is why you play sports, to live those moments, to have those goosebumps and that happy feeling inside that you worked hard for that goal and you achieved it.

NBA.COM: 得了总冠军以后是什么感觉阿?

帕克: 是一种难以言喻的感觉。是全世界最爽的感觉。这就是为什么你打篮球,这就是为什么你做这项运动,是为了去经历那些瞬间,去掉那些喜悦的鸡皮疙瘩,还有去激励你更加努力去达成目标。

NBA.com: Your team has a big three comprised of you, Manu and Duncan. Boston has a big three as well. How important is it to have a strong core of multiple players?

Parker: In our day it is tough to win championship with just one player or two players. You need help because every team is very good. So, I think you need at least three guys who can score and can do a lot of stuff on the court and just carry the team. On those two teams (Boston and Los Angeles) you have that in Paul Pierce, Garnett and Ray Allen and , Kobe, Gasol and Lamar Odom. They are the guys that can carry the team every night.

NBA.COM: 你的队伍把你囊括在BIG3里面,其他的还有吉诺比利和邓肯。波士顿也有一个BIG3,一个队伍有一个核心和一些重要球员是多么重要呢?

帕克:现在的NBA只靠一个或者两个球员是不容易赢的总冠军的。你需要帮忙因为其他每个队伍都很强大。所以,我想你需要至少3个球员,会得分的,去帮助你在球场上做一些事情,从而带动整个球队。湖人和凯尔特人里面,有皮尔斯,加内特和RAY ALLEN,有KOBE,GASOL还有LAMAR ODOM。每次比赛都是这些人可以带动他们的队伍。

NBA.com: Growing up in France, did you aspire to play in the NBA? If so, was there a point where you knew it was likely to happen?

Parker: That was my dream since I was small. My dad was American. He was from Chicago, so I was a big Bulls fan, a big Michael Jordan fan. I always knew I wanted to play basketball growing up.

When I got drafted, I knew it was going to happen but it was always my dream since I was small. I always wanted to play in the NBA, that was my goal. When I was like, "Oh, I finally made it", it was the draft. When you hear your name (called), it is an unbelievable feeling.

NBA.COM: 你在法国成长,有没有立志过要在NBA打球?如果有,是不是有这么一个时候你知道这在之后会发生?

帕克:那是我从小以来的梦想,我爸爸是美国人,他从芝加哥来的,所以我曾是一个忠实的公牛球迷,一个乔丹迷。我知道我从小以来就想打篮球。

然后当我选秀的时候被选上以后,我知道这一切都将发生,但这一直都是我的梦想,从我很小的时候开始就是了。我从小就想有一天能在NBA打球,那是我的目标。当我说:“噢,我成功了!”的时候,是在选秀的时候。当你的名字被叫到的时候……很不可思议阿……

NBA.com: What are your plans for the offseason?

Parker: I am doing nothing. I am not playing for the National Team. It is my first summer in four or five years that I have nothing. So I am definitely going to rejuvenate and rest and work on the stuff that I can get better at. Also I will sit, enjoy life and enjoy my wife. That is it.

NBA.COM: 在休赛期你的安排是什么呢?

帕克:我啥也没干。我不给法国队打球了,这个夏天是我4.5年以来第一个无所事事的假期。所以,我当然要好好恢复一下精神,然后好好休息,然后好好提高下自己。所以,我会好好待着,享受下生活,好好珍惜我老婆。就这样。

http://www.nba.com/finals2008/parker10_080604.html

翻译时间:12点40分
翻译完毕:13点03分

翻译人:妖小菁

有不对请指教,谢谢!

Go Spurs Go. we are the champions.

低 调 至 隐 ,和 马 刺 一 起 成 长。

One, and the only one. Spurs,心跟定你。
妖小菁离线中   引用
 2008-06-10 13:31  #2
RJ dog!

加入日期: 2005-04-15
帖子: 1693
现金: 450 盾
回复: GLOBAL的10大问题问问Tony Parker!

辛苦
问题11 小妖啥时取代Eva?

2011-03-05的OPPO音乐手机多面球星是Matt Bonner
pku47离线中   引用
 2008-06-10 14:04  #3
板凳

加入日期: 2008-05-21
帖子: 890
现金: 50 盾

引用:
作者 pku47:
辛苦
问题11 小妖啥时取代Eva?

回答: 8-) :-x :-D :-o ;-) :-x :-) :-P :-D
firstin离线中   引用
 2008-06-10 15:40  #4
球星

加入日期: 2005-11-24
帖子: 2511
现金: 361 盾

这个夏天是我4.5年以来第一个无所事事的假期。所以,我当然要好好恢复一下精神,然后好好休息,然后好好提高下自己。

好好休息吧,来年继续加油! 象今年第一轮一样,BIG3的攻坚要交给你咯!
 2008-06-10 17:48  #5
苦力

加入日期: 2006-11-04
帖子: 1350
现金: 21 盾

对会投篮的帕克很有爱,另point guard应为控球后卫,得分后卫为shooting guard。
 2008-06-10 20:20  #6
吉祥物

加入日期: 2007-06-09
帖子: 241
现金: 4 盾

我们赢的了第七场,非常幸运,这应该是我们有史以来最伟大的胜利之一,我们从来没有赢过第七场……

更正一下:我们从来没有赢过客场作战的第7场,Parker的原话是这个意思。毕竟当年我们总决赛主场抢7胜过Pistons

到达终点前沿途的风景一样要好好欣赏,细细品味。
tomzhi离线中   引用
 2008-06-11 11:43  #7
07NBA全明星竞猜冠军

加入日期: 2005-10-23
帖子: 1004
现金: 8170 盾

基本可以了,to have those goosebumps =享受那些鸡皮疙瘩的喜悦心情。

All the best to U all in the Year of 2012,to my fellow friends,to Spurs & especially to Manu for his Exaggerated & Contorted LAY-UP!

GOD BLESS SPURS!!
GO SPURS GO!!

GOD BLESS U ALL!

Curtis HO~~
curt离线中   引用
 2008-06-11 12:20  #8
球童

加入日期: 2006-01-17
帖子: 65
现金: 82 盾

引用:
作者 pku47:
辛苦
问题11 小妖啥时取代Eva?

哈哈哈 这个问题有意思
weipeng134离线中   引用
 2008-06-11 14:24  #9
观众

加入日期: 2005-08-09
帖子: 2
现金: 0 盾

"enjoy life and enjoy my wife 享受下生活,好好珍惜我老婆"呵呵,不同的enjoy……
心之湖离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转

马刺中文网 - 始于2004年 - 网站地图 - Go Spurs Go!